Sergio Busquets

ryuken

We are a broke club man, and we play freaking Europa League with MU, so probably no good CDM would want to come here and play under Xavi the great, Lewy and Kounde should regret now

Co0ter

Frenkie isnt a DM and hasnt played more than a few games as one, and he's still miles better than Busquets.

Imagine if he actually played 3-4 games in a row in the position for once.

I don't care if we plan to buy some world class DM this summer (spoiler, we're not) I'd still play Frenkie as DM the rest of the season and play Busquets against bottom of the table La Liga to rest him.

Blanco

He is going to be on the bench against Villareal. Not for taking rest, but because of a coach decision. He is 33 or 34 years old and this is the first time in his career! I really dont like him as a person because of his simulations and because im madridista of course, but there is no other player who was the best in the world in his position from the first season he played. Not even CR7 and Messi. It would be incredible to see him becoming just a normal squad player after so many years. He is irreplaceable for Barca. I dreamt of having DM close to Busquets profile in RM for years and finally we take Tchou.

Birdy

@ManagingBarca
����| FC Barcelona will try to sign a direct replacement of Sergio Busquets in January, the options are:

Youri Tielemans, Jorginho, Ruben Neves & possibly N'Golo Kant?.
@ffpolo
[��️]

Jorginho for me...
Kante is the best DM, but he is injured for 4 months already, and doesn't have the passing ability Xavi wants from his pivot

Blanco

Ofc Madrid fans love Busi. :lol:

Im not saying that he is playing good lately. He is in bad form. But its funny how everyone is blaming Busqets, in the same time the other two starters in barca currently non existing midfield are ?your future?, only because they are young, not based on what they are doing on the pitch.

CatalinR10

@ManagingBarca
����| FC Barcelona will try to sign a direct replacement of Sergio Busquets in January, the options are:

@ffpolo
[��️]

Jorginho for me...
Kante is the best DM, but he is injured for 4 months already, and doesn't have the passing ability Xavi wants from his pivot

It's simple.

Kante or death.

ajnotkeith

@gbsans

Busquets is annoyed by the criticism he's receiving and now plans to leave for the MLS in 2023.

God this guy thinks we actually need him :lol: :lol: :lol: Will be a day to celebrate when this arrogant cunt finally fucks off from the club

Andresito

Staff member
Xavi: "Busquets' contract expires, yes... But we are still in October. He will decide. Busi doesn't have a clear replacement, Pjanić and Nico wanted to leave..."

Porque

@ManagingBarca

@ffpolo
[��️]

Jorginho for me...

The question is what happened in the past week or so for the sudden change of narrative. Undisputed starter to getting subbed at the 60 twice and now on the bench.

Now the media are talking of replacements in January. All very weird.

In any case, replacing in January is the wrong idea because we just won't get the quality unless it is an advance of a 2023 expiree that meets the requirements. Tielemens is the best of a bad bunch but is he even a defensive midfielder? Plus I reckon Arsenal will be all over him as they have been in the past and they are having a season that finally validates their project.

You specifically will hate this idea, but best we go with Frenkie for the rest of the season and adapt the two central midfielders around that as we had with Busquets.

Then in the summer get a proper replacement whoever that may be.

Barcilliant

Tielemans is not a DM and Kante and Jorginho are finished. Why are we even thinking of buying Chelsea's washed up shit?
I want someone strong, dirty and hard with an eye for goal. Fuck some stupid,fanny ass passer. As long as his passing is decent that's good enough. For me it's Neves.

Porque

Xavi: "Busquets' contract expires, yes... But we are still in October. He will decide. Busi doesn't have a clear replacement, Pjanić and Nico wanted to leave..."

This is the mentality that has held us back all these years. The Ancient one has no replacement but we were content to replace Xavi and Iniesta with Laurel and Hardy.

Home of Barca Fans