Sergio Busquets

Zidane82

Busquets made errors, which are far more visible than Dembele/Rapinha losing balls for fun and putting Bayern on counter and pressure on defense. Or basically not doing shit all game aka scoring.

People put too much blame on Busquets as if he is the sole culprit on why we lose big games. Everything was going well and Busi buried us. When he has a good game we turn a blind eye and go into shite rhetoric like opposition let him play. Same can be applied to Dembele, no? Shit opposition let him run ragged. Or there was no pressure and he could play his game.

Yes, he should be replaced. And no, FDJ lone pivot is not the answer.

Fabulously informed and level headed post !!

So rare in here

feggydinho

Well, start to believe. Boo's were for bob and ancient one, others got nice applause.

But why the boos, cause he played well against Bilbao and the only player that can sub for him for now here is De Jong cause Kessie is almost as slow as he is, and isn't super at receiving or advancing the ball in tight spaces. Can't play Garcia there too

Also De Jong excels in a double pivot, so Busquet can also be the guy to cover for him

malvolio

But why the boos, cause he played well against Bilbao and the only player that can sub for him for now here is De Jong cause Kessie is almost as slow as he is, and isn't super at receiving or advancing the ball in tight spaces. Can't play Garcia there too

Also De Jong excels in a double pivot, so Busquet can also be the guy to cover for him

Because he is either a deranged individual or he's going so often to Barca games that he gets bored.

I too had players that I disliked/hated over the years. But when I went to the Camp Nou, the thought of booing players didn't even cross my mind for a second.

Why the fuck would you boo a Barca player at Camp Nou, when team is winning conclusively and said player isn't even playing bad?

Kul_z

Because he is either a deranged individual or he's going so often to Barca games that he gets bored.

I too had players that I disliked/hated over the years. But when I went to the Camp Nou, the thought of booing players didn't even cross my mind for a second.

Why the fuck would you boo a Barca player at Camp Nou, when team is winning conclusively and said player isn't even playing bad?

Because people need to wake the fuck up. Isnt playing bad? What, inter and real game were exactly when, last year? And the most important ones ofcourse. Watching and doing nothing while we fail miserably year after year led us to point where people like yourself get mad if you shit on legends. No, im not that often on stadium, im not from barcelona.

Zidane82

Because people need to wake the fuck up. Isnt playing bad? What, inter and real game were exactly when, last year? And the most important ones ofcourse. Watching and doing nothing while we fail miserably year after year led us to point where people like yourself get mad if you shit on legends. No, im not that often on stadium, im not from barcelona.

Maybe you should make yourself known to Xavi and his brother ? I am sure they would appreciate your completely unqualified suggestions

malvolio

Usually the Camp Nou crowd is pretty rigorous when it comes to under performance. But Busquets is a legend of the club and a Catalan. Since he wasn't a calamity this season(no matter what some in here dream off), I guess you booing him won't start any revolution. But to each their own. If it makes you happy to do that, who am I to say otherwise?

ajnotkeith

What's the name of your brother?

Being the brother of a footballer doesn't qualify you to be a football coach nor does it mean he has any coaching skill. I guess we should sign Ansu Fati's brother that plays in the English 9th division just because they are related?

Actual qualifications like coaching badges do however. You know, stuff that Oscar actually has to do himself rather than be walked into a job as assistant manager at Barcelona because he is related to Xavi.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans