Sergio Busquets

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
should have been on at HT once we'd switched to 433.

that is all.

onwards and upwards.

thisisbarca.jpg

Red Devil 2

He is a class player. Along with Pedro, maybe the most underrated in the side

I'd go as far as saying one of the most underrated players in the world never mind just Barca, how people can find fault in Busquets and Pedro I've no idea both are excellent players.

E

estranged

I'd go as far as saying one of the most underrated players in the world never mind just Barca, how people can find fault in Busquets and Pedro I've no idea both are excellent players.

People who keep finding faults in Busquets are just haters, either that or they have something missing, it's so evident that we're a much better and fluid team when Busi is on the pitch (DM not CB). Nobody criticized Pedro before but he's been having a bad patch for a while now, hope he regains his old form.

B

barcelonista

Busquets provides so much calmness on the pitch. It's unreal how good he is to be honest. I'm never nervous when he's playing, even when's he pressed by 3 players around our own box, he'll somehow find a way out and start a new attacking move for us. He just turned 23 recently, can't believe he's not even close to his peak yet and already playing on such a high level. The natural Xavi successor. The fact he's not recognised as such by media pundits just because he isn't a flashy player who scores or assists much is nothing compared to the fact he made Yaya Touré leave with only 20 years of age and made it into the starting XI of Spain (with so many other midfield talents around) and played more minutes than Xabi Alonso or Iniesta during the World Cup only at the age of 22.

Yugi

he was only player that really tried, along with Xavi
he was more of attacking midfielder than defensive one
I feel goals coming from him... keep it up Sergio
:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:
Man of the Match

X

xaviniesta

i haven't seen for a long time so attacking busquets. fantastic overall display today , one of the few spark ones on the pitch today.

Home of Barca Fans