Serie A 2013/2014

Who will win Serie A?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I have to say, we look alot better than Inter Milan and Juventus.

I think we will win Serie A this season.

XaviMessiGirl

Yeah you'd definitely think so based on preseason tbh. Well, not like I expect Inter to win Serie A anyway as much as I'd like to hope it could happen. But Juve were really shockingly bad on this tour.

Chainsaw

Killahead
The main contenders for the title will be Juve and Napoli to me. Milan and Inter are behind them. Inter despite having some good signings still making some big mistakes in putting trust on the likes of Guarin, Cambiasso and Chivu. The midfield and the wings badly need new and better faces,. With this current squad no way Inter gets a CL spot.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
he's the guy who hit the post against us in cl?

anyway, big future ahead of him no doubt

Yeah. He wasn't ready to face such huge game, he was 17. Didn't have any other options unfortunately, but it didn't seem to knock his confidence.

He works extremely hard and is very skillful on both wings.

Sharaawy was alot less predictable yesterday and alot more skillful which is what i want to see from him, we played very well yesterday and are looking good.

De_Jong56.png

This guy has straight beasted pre season.

http://sulia.com/milanello/f/15af35b...-80b29f79ea39/

http://sulia.com/milanello/f/83d5c14...-6c25ae65e8c1/

Good man.

Last edited:

Pablo

The main contenders for the title will be Juve and Napoli to me. Milan and Inter are behind them. Inter despite having some good signings still making some big mistakes in putting trust on the likes of Guarin, Cambiasso and Chivu. The midfield and the wings badly need new and better faces,. With this current squad no way Inter gets a CL spot.

Yeah, never going to be scudetto contenders this season, but CL places are possibility, atleast 3rd knock out spot. Having no European games is good thing too and Mazzarri could only concentrate for one game per week plus Coppa matches.

If Thohir buys the majority shares he could dig into the pockets for more signings then we'll have a better picture of where Inter could end.

XaviMessiGirl

Yeah, never going to be scudetto contenders this season, but CL places are possibility, atleast 3rd knock out spot. Having no European games is good thing too and Mazzarri could only concentrate for one game per week plus Coppa matches.

If Thohir buys the majority shares he could dig into the pockets for more signings then we'll have a better picture of where Inter could end.

You're more optimistic than I am. I will be shocked if Inter are in the EL next season, let alone CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans