Who will win Serie A?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

XaviMessiGirl

Bbilan
e7ax.png

XaviMessiGirl

:facepalm: Between this & the racism, no wonder there are people asking whether or not it's safe in Italian stadiums. I defend ultras in some senses but I can't understand the need for some of them to act like this. There is no reason why anyone's well being should be put at risk going to a football match.

XaviMessiGirl

Inter: Handanovic; Campagnaro, Ranocchia, Juan Jesus; Jonathan, Guarin, Cambiasso, Kuzmanovic, Nagatomo; Alvarez; Palacio

Genoa: Perin; Vrsaljko, Manfredini, Portanova, Antonelli; Kucka, Lodi, Cofie; Bertolacci, Santana; Gilardino

Forza Inter!

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Inter look much, much better than last season. Can actually string three passes together

Didn't even troll a win!

Chainsaw

Killahead
Missed the first half. I think the team did good enough for my liking. Alvarez look more settled and solid and won many balls which is a new thing for someone so lazy in his previous seasons. Guarin looked less annoying and tried to be more of a team player than just being a cocky useless prick shooting the ball at the stars! Icardi showed he could be quite good in the air and Kovacic as usual gave a fresh air to the team.

Happy with this performance and result, though Mazzarri better be less prudent in his line-up selection, specially in such matches at home against not the strongest opponents.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Some great defending by Genoa aswell, beautiful interception from an Icardi pass i think, round 67th mark. My god it was sexy.

DavidVillano1

AC Milan failed to impress me again last night, think they will have a fight on for third spot this season. Still fail to see what Montolivo does apart from run about a lot.

Pablo

Missed the first half. I think the team did good enough for my liking. Alvarez look more settled and solid and won many balls which is a new thing for someone so lazy in his previous seasons. Guarin looked less annoying and tried to be more of a team player than just being a cocky useless prick shooting the ball at the stars! Icardi showed he could be quite good in the air and Kovacic as usual gave a fresh air to the team.

Happy with this performance and result, though Mazzarri better be less prudent in his line-up selection, specially in such matches at home against not the strongest opponents.

It was a good start for Inter, but Catania ise next ,always a bogey team for Inter. Icardi will become better in time , just needs more time and experience in a bigger club where win result is always priority

Palacio was a very good investment, always reliable in Serie A with a good goal scoring history, Milito is playing with Primavera already after kee ligament , Legend has to step on the pitch soon. I think if you give more time to Mazzarri he could get a decent run without Europa games.

Oh and Balo, after Euro semi 2 beasty goals he's on a level of a crying bitch and diving master. But probably he'll be there in seasons end when Capocannierie winners are shortened out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans