Serie A 2013/2014

Who will win Serie A?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Because they replaced them with equal quality and made money, how is that not smart business..the best they could probably hope is/was a spot in the europa league which isn't financially rewarding. Even with Lamela they weren't pipping Milan, Juventus, Fiorentina to the CL spots and now with Napoli.

Speaking of Napoli you could say the exact same thing, how could they be serious if they sell Cavani off etc etc. well same scenario, made money and made smart signings, for me now are stronger than last season.

XaviMessiGirl

1208726_622316781142838_438042497_n.jpg

Destro... wtf happened man.

Beast

The Observer
AC Milan getting Kaka back and selling Kevin Prince Boateng to Schalke

someone give me some valid reasons for this stupid move

XaviMessiGirl

It's not so much getting rid of Boateng that's the problem, because despite having the occasional great game he's usually more of a liability I think. But replacing him with Kaka is weird to me, goes against their newfound policy of signing young talented players. Hope he flops :p

They also signed Matri from Juve for 11m or something, which to me seems like overpaying. Guess that's what the current market is like though.

Ode to Django

Boateng was embarassing as a #10

I'd love Kaka back, i bet he rips it

Bring Seedorf back aswell plz, need these champions

Last edited:

Ode to Django

On Boateng, he was to be fair a big game player, but 3/4 he was useless, he'd be a decent enough up and down CM, but he thought he was more than that, that was his problem. He isn't a #10, never will be. Guy has huge ego, took the #9 at Schalke :facepalm: but oh well, best of luck to him.

Luca Antonini is gone :( truly awful, but i liked him. good guy.

Honda will come for free in Jan, Moscow aren't budging.

Ode to Django

Juventus: Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Asamoah; Tevez, Vucinic

Lazio: Marchetti; Cavanda, Novaretti, Cana, Radu; Gonzalez, Biglia, Hernanes, Lulic; Candreva; Klose

#Team Hernanes #Team Klose

Juve 1 up, what a goal..

Last edited:

Trickykid

Fantastic assist from Pogba, and equally fantastic finish by Vidal. Quite... well... fantastic stuff all in all.

Ode to Django

Gol Vidal..great runner from midfield, no-one better at it

And my favourite Tandem, Hernanes/Klose :D

good game

pEllee

Juve were up by three, with only ten minutes remaining and yet Conte kept Llorente on the bench. He must be really terrible in training. After all, he is a new signing so normally you'd expect players like him to get more playing time.

-

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans