Serie A 2013/2014

Who will win Serie A?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
AC Milan failed to impress me again last night, think they will have a fight on for third spot this season. Still fail to see what Montolivo does apart from run about a lot.

I had this discussion with you before, Montolivo is very complete, very good at everything. He wouldn't have been Milan's captain in such a short space if he wasn't quality, he has everything. If you watched any Milan games last season, you would see he is the most important player by a million miles.

That said his first two games of the season, for my money have been his two poorest games in a Milan shirt, which is somewhat worrying.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I hope this will be Napoli's year.

With Higuain fancying Italian women's company, he really is distracted, so much so that he fell near his boat and hurt himself. Required 8 inches or something. Not a good start. Hope he gets back on the other scoring sheet, you know, the one that matters.

ejuventus

I saw the polls' results so far.......Napoli (12%) are worthy of much more credit actually, not only compaired to Ac Milan (10%) ma to Juventus too (68%)

In my opinion, Napoli are in pole position for the title.....given the atmosphere of the environment and good technical choices.
Juventus keep quality and motivated, but we needed something more from the transferts and from our tactic options........remaining at last years' same things may damage us.
It takes to see how Champions L. will engrave on Napoli season

For the other places I see well Fiorentina and Roma, not Ac Milan and even less Inter.
Lazio simply repeating last seasons: good enough, but not for the first 3 spots

Will Udinese finally get out of the first places? Everybody continue to not consider them, despite they're a reality in our league since several years

Last edited:

Kerrybai

With Higuain fancying Italian women's company, he really is distracted, so much so that he fell near his boat and hurt himself. Required 8 inches or something. Not a good start. Hope he gets back on the other scoring sheet, you know, the one that matters.

What a fool, but hey they have Callejon to do the business up front... more importantly I think they will be a forced to be reckoned with under Benitez.

XaviMessiGirl

Will Udinese finally get out of the first places? Everybody continue to not consider them, despite they're a reality in our league since several years

I don't have anything against Udinese as a club but I really hope they don't make European places this season. They always embarrass themselves in Europe, I really haven't seen another club where the difference between how they play in the league & how they play in Europe is so different. We need clubs to take that competition seriously if Serie A is ever going to get that fourth CL spot back.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Italy wont get that fourth spot back for yonks

Infact i'd go as far to say that there will be a european super league before it happens

Udinese were very unlucky in the europa match, i watched it, couldn't believe it

Chainsaw

Killahead
Yeah Italia won't get back shit. The best thing they could do was to keep the 4th CL spot which is lost now and only a miracle will get that back.

Kerrybai

Italy wont get that fourth spot back for yonks

Infact i'd go as far to say that there will be a european super league before it happens

Udinese were very unlucky in the europa match, i watched it, couldn't believe it

A super league would be great but I don't see the EPL ever going for it, it's simply too strong a brand to be messed with.

France with their shiny new stadiums will probably get a 4th spot before Italy, in fact I suspect Ligue 1 attendances will surpass Italy within in the next decade.

XaviMessiGirl

And clubs having a mentality like that, of course it isn't going to happen. Some stuff can't be helped but there can at least be an effort in areas where they can make a difference. Even if the fourth spot isn't realistic, at least do it for the league's reputation.

Also, no thanks to a Super League.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
ibpGybdtr2g2xa.gif

dat pass :worthy:

ejuventus

I don't have anything against Udinese as a club but I really hope they don't make European places this season. They always embarrass themselves in Europe, I really haven't seen another club where the difference between how they play in the league & how they play in Europe is so different. We need clubs to take that competition seriously if Serie A is ever going to get that fourth CL spot back.

Udinese went bad in CL preliminares, but not in EL .....at least comparing to the other italian teams, that usually are very bad in that, also the top teams when they have been there.

I agree with who have said that Serie A won't ever get back the 4th CL spot.....and it is right like that:
Italian federation and football environment is not worthy of that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans