Who will win Serie A?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

XaviMessiGirl

999245_629296387081181_1771521818_n.jpg

handanovic.png

Galning

Can't believe there's still professional players who smoke. Anyway, the title of the vid is so stupid :p I mean, he's just sitting there and talking to people.

Meitux

Well it may be not coincidence that Ozil gets tired easily and gets subbed off often aroud 68-70 min.I mean if he smokes in daily basis

Robert

Eh, Juve will probably win it but I kinda hope Milan will. If they get Honda (and it looks likely) they'll have a respectable midfield consisting of Poli, De Jong, Montolivo and the aforementioned Japanese gentleman. It was their midfield that failed last year.

biscuits

Banned
Boring Juve will walk the league this year again. Napoli are building half decent team, don't think they will miss Cavani that much

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I don't think Juventus will be walking the league coming up, they have strengthened in Tevez but Milan will be in much better shape, also without the chaos starting the season with essentially a completely new team.

Napoli are stronger, Fiorentina are stronger, ditto Roma. The quality is much, much higher than recent past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans