Serie A 2014/2015

Who will win the scudetto this season?

• Total voters

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
That's a freaking chokehold! He should get a several month ban for that.

Better quality Vine:

[Vine]https://vine.co/v/OTuUO1Aa7eb[/VINE]

He should never play for Milan again.

Last edited:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Mexes is better than both Alex-Rami comfortable, he can just go wild, which makes him who he is & incredibly entertaining.

He could be the worlds best if he wished, but he's off his head, gets pissed off & cba :lol: hence why i love him.

Inzaghi should be thanking Mexes he still has a job, after being frozen out he studded for 6-7 straight games, we would be far worse off than we are right now, and we are far off.

Really only due to Inzagih not being ready & so so so noobie, burning another legend.

Seedorf was the man, very obviously, but ego's collided with big boss, so what can you do

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Mexes and Mauri have some history between them, which started when the former was at Roma. Since then, they've always had it out for each other.

Ode to Django

At least he gives a shit, which is more than you can say about a lot of them, he has fire that all of the others lack, I don't blame him, if i was getting booned by noob teams week in, week out, i'd be mega pissed.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I've barely watched Milan this season, but what do you mean with that Mexes atleast gives a shit? Does he give a shit by being shit at his job? Is looking serious and yelling at his team mates giving a shit when you cannot even do your job? And when you fuck up all the time?

And then he does this.

Ode to Django

I've barely watched Milan this season, but what do you mean with that Mexes atleast gives a shit? Does he give a shit by being shit at his job? Is looking serious and yelling at his team mates giving a shit when you cannot even do your job? And when you fuck up all the time?

And then he does this.

Because he is passionate & doesn't want to lose, too many losers in this team playing the blame-game, he is the one with fire & leadership (which says alot at the moment) he had his first poor game since being back (from being frozen out) he doesn't fuck up all the time. He's mostly flawless, then will have a trainwreck of a game & explode into some MMA fighter. That's the way he is, and he's always entertaining, without fail.

Mexes gives a shit by giving shit performances as a shitty CB in a shitty club. What a guy!

Alex is also better than your cb's also.

Home of Barca Fans