Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Not sure i want to watch this game

Pirlo, Pogba, Vidal vs Muntari and Essien with pippo as coach

yao_ming_heck_no_by_rober_raik-d4czlxk.png

this game is going to hurt my face

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Not from that angle, obviously, but the above one does look like he's off.

Last edited:

Vialli_92

Not from that angle, obviously, but the above one does look like he's off.

I still dont see how u see it like that? If u look at the shade of the dark shade of grass that both of them are standing in u can see The Milan player is closer to the brighter shade of grass ahead of them.

Also the centre circle line u can see the Milan player is further up.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Zaccardo looks like he's closer to the centre circle line than Tevez on the first picture. However, it shouldn't be a factor anyway, since you are clearly the better team.

Berlusconi needs to stop messing around and get a decent manager instead of ruining his relationships with club legends.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I thought offside counts from the centre of the last defenders body, not whatever trailing limb he has. Either way, can't blame the linesman either way, it's a really tight.

Vialli_92

Zaccardo looks like he's closer to the centre circle line than Tevez on the first picture. However, it shouldn't be a factor anyway, since you are clearly the better team.

Berlusconi needs to stop messing around and get a decent manager instead of ruining his relationships with club legends.

Seedorf did a very good job when he took over, I think he lost the dressing room though and the players wanted him out. I think any manager that takes over is taking over a sinking ship any way. When there are players like Muntari and Essien playing who are offering nothing to the team it's a big problem for any manager.

Home of Barca Fans