Serie A 2014/2015

Who will win the scudetto this season?

• Total voters

Vialli_92

I thought offside counts from the centre of the last defenders body, not whatever trailing limb he has. Either way, can't blame the linesman either way, it's a really tight.

I dont believe it works like that. thats the first time i have heard something like that. I know for the attacker it's any part of the body he can score with so if his arm is ahead of the play i think it's still onside.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Seedorf did a very good job when he took over, I think he lost the dressing room though and the players wanted him out. I think any manager that takes over is taking over a sinking ship any way. When there are players like Muntari and Essien playing who are offering nothing to the team it's a big problem for any manager.

True. Milan are years away from coming back to the top. They need a new owner who has the money to invest, just like Inter did a while ago.

Sabella is rumored to take over next season.

He might be able to fix their defence, though I'm not convinced he's the answer.

You can tell he's clearly onside from both angles.

It's tight from that angle, I'll give you that.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Could have been worse, it was an AC Milan B team with a terrible coach, none who played today have played consistently at all, entirely different back four, debutants thrown in there.

Game at San Siro which we only lost 1-0 was alot worse, an embarassment.

luciano_spalletti_zenit_01.jpg

I want this guy's beautiful head.

Seedorf did a very good job when he took over, I think he lost the dressing room though and the players wanted him out. I think any manager that takes over is taking over a sinking ship any way. When there are players like Muntari and Essien playing who are offering nothing to the team it's a big problem for any manager.

He never lost no dressing room, he wasn't prepared to be a puppet to management like Pippo, he has balls and a big ego, he was rushed out because Berlusconi didn't agree with his ways. Muntari/Essien aren't regulars, i'm sure you know this.

Allegri is a great coach, who struggled in his last year, Seedorf with no pre season & inferior players did an excellent job as a rookie & no doubt in my mind he'll be a success wherever he goes, Pippo though....absolutely woeful, nothing positive to say unfortunately.

Last edited:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Spalletti! I've wanted him after Allegri, no point burning legends in this tough period, it's awful as a fan.

I don't want to remember Inzaghi like this. Nor Seedorf, shame.

XaviMessiGirl

Milan keep going on and on about how the goal was offside and Juve control the TV replays from their stadium so it wasn't fair... I still think it was so close that it could have gone either way. I've seen tons worse calls given in Serie A than that. The ref/linesmen don't see the replays anyway so how could that affect their decision? Have no idea if the accusation is true though, but that's a different issue and doesn't have a bearing on the actual result.

I'm loving the exchanges back and forth between Juve and Milan though, it's fun as an Inter fan to watch them shit on each other. :VdB:
But Milan will come out as the sore losers in this.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
The last 10 minutes of Milan - Empoli :lol:
First Diego Lopez miskicks a goalkick that goes straight to an Empoli player at the score 1-1. The player passes the ball to the striker who's clean through, and Lopez rushes out and makes a good save. But there's one problem. He rushed out of the penalty area, and saved the ball with his hands. He's sent off and Inzaghi has to put Abbiati on. Then a bit later Paletta goes down injured, but Milan have already made all their substitutions so they're down to 9 men. And to top it off Empoli manage to win a free kick when one of their players kicks the ball in his own face :worthy:
Milan manage to hold on to the draw in the end

Home of Barca Fans