Serie A 2014/2015

Who will win the scudetto this season?

• Total voters

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
This Milan squad is a top 3?man that is pathetic league if true

Diego Lopez, De Sciglio, Alex, Rami, Mexes, Antonelli, Abate, Montolivo, Nigel De Jong, Cerci, Menez, Sharaawy, Honda, Destro, Menez, Bonaventura

Absolutely fine, underachieving to the max.

Pathetic league, ya because all of the others are so great atm.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Obviously we don't give Niang a single minute, even though he was the only decent player in pre season & low and behold he's kicking some serious ass at Genoa.

He was ready to explode this season, ridiculously talented. Decide not to give him a single minute, nice.

Vialli_92

Obviously we don't give Niang a single minute, even though he was the only decent player in pre season & low and behold he's kicking some serious ass at Genoa.

He was ready to explode this season, ridiculously talented. Decide not to give him a single minute, nice.

Should be raring to go next season then, something at Milan doesn't look right there is more to it than just the coach and there is stuff going on behind the scenes that is taking it's toll on the squad.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Roma shows once more to be the eternal chokers. Juve drop points once again and they couldn't take advantage. I'll be really surprised if they manage to win the Scudetto at the end.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Roma shows once more to be the eternal chokers. Juve drop points once again and they couldn't take advantage. I'll be really surprised if they manage to win the Scudetto at the end.

Some of those misses were ridiculous

khaled_a_d

Diego Lopez, De Sciglio, Alex, Rami, Mexes, Antonelli, Abate, Montolivo, Nigel De Jong, Cerci, Menez, Sharaawy, Honda, Destro, Menez, Bonaventura

Absolutely fine, underachieving to the max.

Pathetic league, ya because all of the others are so great atm.

Many of those won't cut it in many top leagues top 3
I don't know but I think Milan squad is top 5 at best ,I really can't see them better than Napoli/Juve/Roma/Inter right now and possibly Fiorentina and Genoa is as good ,half of those players are washed up or overrated IMO

Barcadub

Juventus losing 1-0 at home to Atlanta.

Hopefully they lose.

Roma can never ever seem to close the gap though.

Home of Barca Fans