Serie A 2014/2015

Who will win the scudetto this season?

• Total voters

Chainsaw

Killahead
Quite surprised that Broz walked in that easily in Inter first 11. Guy's a twig

I'm not surprised by it. The squad Inter of Mazzarri put together (minus few names) was shit. Still almost the whole defence line needs to be replaced and better wingers to arrive in the summer if the 4-2-3-1 Mancio is gonna be applied and function in a long run. He tried if for some games and it didn't work with these players, so he switched to 4-3-1-2 and it worked out better. Even though there are still so many flaws in the team but the progress is there to see.

Brozovic has been one of the better performers ever since he arrived.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Inter hadn't won three in a row since like end of 2012. This is a miracle, LOL! I am glad Mancini is taking the pressure of Kovacic because that would have killed the kid.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I'm not surprised by it. The squad Inter of Mazzarri put together (minus few names) was shit. Still almost the whole defence line needs to be replaced and better wingers to arrive in the summer if the 4-2-3-1 Mancio is gonna be applied and function in a long run. He tried if for some games and it didn't work with these players, so he switched to 4-3-1-2 and it worked out better. Even though there are still so many flaws in the team but the progress is there to see.

Brozovic has been one of the better performers ever since he arrived.

4-2-3-1 and 4-3-1-2. The exact same systems Jose used in his treble season :mou:

XaviMessiGirl

I just hope this FFP investigation is sorted out and we can get some players in the summer Mancini wants for his system. I'm actually optimistic about next season.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Inter have been buying players without any plan (that I could see).
Who's their sports director? Beats Zubi by a mile

XaviMessiGirl

Inter have been buying players without any plan (that I could see).
Who's their sports director? Beats Zubi by a mile

Piero Ausilio

img_9468_97482_immagine_ts673_400.jpg

Home of Barca Fans