Serie A 2014/2015

Who will win the scudetto this season?

• Total voters

Gnidrologist

Gervinho is a total fuckup, when it matters. His footballing IQ is lower than Adama's and he couldn't finish from point blank range if his mother life depended on it.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Gervinho is a total fuckup, when it matters. His footballing IQ is lower than Adama's and he couldn't finish from point blank range if his mother life depended on it.

He's been awesome since he left Arsenal, you aren't watching clearly. Roma are a much better team with Gervinho in it, by tenfold.

Roma were hopeless anyway, need to ditch that false nine bs, creating zero chances. no CF with all that creativity in midfield it's completely pointless. Juventus just sit back not needing to win, practically laughing at them, not even close to being a threat.

Sold a great striker in Destro to us, who does his job, makes runs, threat in the box, pity we have the reverse problem in, zero creativity and a garbage coach. But atleast he's there, not on the halfway line trying to dribble five people.

More CF's less false 9's please

Manolas was excellent again, Greek stud in defense.

Last edited:

Vialli_92

He's been awesome since he left Arsenal, you aren't watching clearly. Roma are a much better team with Gervinho in it, by tenfold.

Roma were hopeless anyway, need to ditch that false nine bs, creating zero chances. no CF with all that creativity in midfield it's completely pointless. Juventus just sit back not needing to win, practically laughing at them, not even close to being a threat.

Sold a great striker in Destro to us, who does his job, makes runs, threat in the box, pity we have the reverse problem in, zero creativity and a garbage coach. But atleast he's there, not on the halfway line trying to dribble five people.

More CF's less false 9's please

Manolas was excellent again, Greek stud in defense.

I agree with most of what u said but his finishing is very poor. I have lost count how many times he is able to get himself into great scoring positions to only mess it up because he cant hit the back of the net.

That is the only thing stopping him from being a top player and if he finds his shooting boots he will terrorise the league.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Nice comeback Inter, if only we didn't play so shit until the last 20 min.

It wasn't that bad. Juan is just proving again and again he's average and years of playing hasn't improved him at all.

Can't wait for the summer to come so we get rid of half of this squad.

I

instinct

That foul in the Roma - Verona match was horrible. He is just 19 years old, hope he recovers soon.

XaviMessiGirl

It wasn't that bad. Juan is just proving again and again he's average and years of playing hasn't improved him at all.

Can't wait for the summer to come so we get rid of half of this squad.

I'm beginning to agree. I was forgiving JJ before because we had some mediocre coaches and he was still relatively young, but he isn't really doing any better under Mancini.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Klose2good

I pipped Lazio at the start to finish third, probably won't happen now, but not too bad. Fiorentina's long run of games probably caught up to them, but Lazio are a good team.

Home of Barca Fans