Serie A 2014/2015

Who will win the scudetto this season?

• Total voters

XaviMessiGirl

Smaller clubs deserve success too and it's a great story... people were also complaining when Sassuolo got promoted and they stayed up and are holding their own. I agree about wanting to see Pro Vercelli back in Serie A though, as it's been decades, hard to imagine they were once such a successful club.

Leo_Messi

Smaller clubs deserve success too and it's a great story... people were also complaining when Sassuolo got promoted and they stayed up and are holding their own. I agree about wanting to see Pro Vercelli back in Serie A though, as it's been decades, hard to imagine they were once such a successful club.

Of course if you get promoted fair and square then there is not much to discuss. Personally though then I believe that clubs like Carpi, Frosinone (they look likely to be promoted as well), Sassuolo, Cesena, Empoli etc. don't belong in Serie A. I would much rather see clubs like Bologna, Pro Vercelli, Parma (now that they are relegated), Bari, Brescia and Cagliari (they are too likely to be relegated) in Serie A than those aforementioned clubs.

I personally like to see traditional clubs with large fan-bases instead of tiny clubs like Carpi, Frosinone etc. on the long run.

Just like I prefer to see clubs such as Real Zaragoza and Real Betis for instance rather than Eibar and Granada.

I guess that I value tradition more than the average football fan.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I think it is great that these small teams have the chance to build their own legacy in Europe's best leagues. If clubs like Eibar, Sassoulo and so on manage to stay in the league for a longer time, they will be considered clubs with a rich tradition 50 years from now.

Leo_Messi

I think it is great that these small teams have the chance to build their own legacy in Europe's best leagues. If clubs like Eibar, Sassoulo and so on manage to stay in the league for a longer time, they will be considered clubs with a rich tradition 50 years from now.

I agree but when it happens too frequently it becomes a problem IMO. Most of the time those small clubs with tiny stadiums, budgets and fan bases do not survive on the long run. Take Eibar as an example. I much rather prefer a club like Real Betis or Real Zaragoza to replace them on the long run in La Liga. Same story with those Italian clubs that I mentioned. But that's just my view.

---

Carpi's fans recently held a banner aimed at Claudio Lotito (Lazio's president) after his controversial comments towards the club.

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/13-02...rpi-non-puo-andare-serie-a-100870980538.shtml

f9dugo.jpg

Roughtly translated then this means "in your face Lotito".:lol:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
So much for wrapping up the season today for Juve. Lazio 3-0 by 15 minutes.

What ??

Are they fielding a B team or something ?

EDIT : Juve are actually playing la Violla. They still win the championship today if they win no ?

Last edited:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Should be folded after that performance.

Only player that gives a shit is Mexes, says it all.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans