Serie A 2014/2015

Who will win the scudetto this season?

• Total voters

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Unlike you, i wouldn't base my opinion on a league on one game, and i couldn't care less what happens in the final.

You are very arrogant, is this because you support the best team in the world and then talk down to people when you beat them, as every other team is inferior. Suppose it's very easy to do

Yes, it's really very easy to do that when we have the GOAT in our team.
But I don't talk down to people when we beat them, that's cowardly, I do that before the game, that's how sure I am that barca will win.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I know he isn't a Juve fan, if he was some of his reactions would be normal. He has a different kind of issue against us.

I have an issue with you and six ballons for Morata

Because you are unbearable

You were banned before for being unbearable

Now you are arguable worse

Does Marchetti have an injury? I think he is better than this current Lazio GK, the shot wasn't even that strong, could have saved. It was a pity that the ball hit the post twice, so unlucky for Lazio :(

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Yes, it's really very easy to do that when we have the GOAT in our team.
But I don't talk down to people when we beat them, that's cowardly, I do that before the game, that's how sure I am that barca will win.

Oh so you support the best team in the world and talk down to people, belittle clubs and league's before! oh cool man, what a thing to do

XaviMessiGirl

Does Marchetti have an injury? I think he is better than this current Lazio GK, the shot wasn't even that strong, could have saved. It was a pity that the ball hit the post twice, so unlucky for Lazio :(

I don't think he is injured, he is on the bench. Not sure why he isn't playing, but he is rumored to be leaving next season (to Inter) so maybe there is some kind of issue behind the scenes. He was benched quite a bit last season too.

Home of Barca Fans