Serie A 2014/2015

Who will win the scudetto this season?

• Total voters

I'm serious :lol: .In FIFA 14 I dropped a lot of +fitness and +diving gold cards on him and he did miraculous saves almost all the time, he was one of the best cheap GKs in UT. The guy stopped point-blank shots from the likes of Messi and Ronaldo. I would never reached 3rd division without him!

StarLord

Just stop this shit, show some humility and maybe you wouldn't get responses like that.

I make a joke about Juventus not playing well, and the other guy feels the need to start using silly epithets without asking for clarification or anything. You are blaming the wrong side here.

FC B

every little thing counts...

If we'd talk about a time span of a week like Barca will have between the finals, yes I would agree but with no less than 15 full days of rest between this game and the CL final I can asure you it won't have any effect on their fitness level at the time of the CL final.

StarLord

If we'd talk about a time span of a week like Barca will have between the finals, yes I would agree but with no less than 15 full days of rest between this game and the CL final I can asure you it won't have any effect on their fitness level at the time of the CL final.

Yup, none whatsoever.

XaviMessiGirl

I make a joke about Juventus not playing well, and the other guy feels the need to start using silly epithets without asking for clarification or anything. You are blaming the wrong side here.

The way you phrased it, didn't sound like a joke to me.

So what do Juventus fans think about Allegri now?
Better then Conte.

Most of them actually can't stand Conte anymore because he's been so bitter since he left.

Home of Barca Fans