Serie A 2014/2015

Who will win the scudetto this season?

• Total voters
I wish we played CdR final right this weekend, so we could rest the starting 11 for UCL final. Juventus was lucky to play the final today and only has two useless rounds for Serie A, and will have till June 6th to rest key players. Damn.

Whoever said we should start some key players against Deportivo was wrong, we must rest every single starting player till June 6th, especially a certain goat who never rests :messi:

By the way, congratulations Juventus!

The pressure is on us now, let's make this our fuel to beat Athletico Bilbao on CdR!

JamDav1982

I wish we played CdR final right this weekend, so we could rest the starting 11 for UCL final. Juventus was lucky to play the final today and only has two useless rounds for Serie A, and will have till June 6th to rest key players. Damn.

Whoever said we should start some key players against Deportivo was wrong, we must rest every single starting player till June 6th, especially a certain goat who never rests :messi:

By the way, congratulations Juventus!

The players will get plenty of rest.

Could be counter productive having two weeks without a game before the CL final.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
"Are Juventus playing this bad purposely ?" As if anybody says that

I went a bit light on numnut if i'm honest. You can't be ignored, because you are everywhere, talking out of your arse.

Again, unbearable.

^well, it's not like the players will get rusty in two weeks. Messi has not rested for almost two years, and I don't think it's worthy to risk key players against a team who is battling to avoid the relegation, God knows what they are capable of doing to achieve that goal.

Suárez might come play some minutes on 2nd half if we are winning to get a dose of fitness. I wouldn't even start Ter Steven, because I don't want to risk an injury and he proved to be very capable even if not playing every week against WC clubs such as Bayern, City or PSG.

LordLichtenstein

I am very excited to see which players they will buy for them Pogba money :p

I hope they buy Dybala, Anderson, Kondogbia & Cuadrado. Also, I want them to bring Berardi home.

JamDav1982

^well, it's not like the players will get rusty in two weeks. Messi has not rested for almost two years, and I don't think it's worthy to risk key players against a team who is battling to avoid the relegation, God knows what they are capable of doing to achieve that goal.

Suárez might come play some minutes on 2nd half if we are winning to get a dose of fitness. I wouldn't even start Ter Steven, because I don't want to risk an injury and he proved to be very capable even if not playing every week against WC clubs such as Bayern, City or PSG.

Its not like they will get tired from one game in two weeks before the final either.

Messi will play, as will Neymar if Suarez not fit. Bravo also will play as wont be in next two.

Other than that they will rotate a bit.

If nothing else Lucho wont piss of Messi before two of biggest games of season by dropping him.

FC B

The players will get plenty of rest.

Could be counter productive having two weeks without a game before the CL final.

Agreed.
Moreover, I prefer only 6 full days of rest between CDR final and CL final than what Juventus has got between their important games like this Copa game and CL final. They'll rest for 15 full days. Ofc they'll have a couple of games left in Serie A but they mean nothing for them.

Home of Barca Fans