Serie A 2014/2015

Who will win the scudetto this season?

• Total voters

khaled_a_d

The luck chelsea had 2012 is unrepeatable. It will never happen again

Juventus seem to be a club following destiny .they finished 2nd in group and faced one of the worst team that got top of their group.then easiest team in 1/4 final and then Bale was on mission to waste every possible chance of winning when they faced RM
I don't know .it seems they have luck in their side .
They also have history on their side,no league has retained the title since 1990.not with different teams since 1982

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
History means nothing when it comes to this game. What happened in the past will have no bearing on how this game will play out.

XaviMessiGirl

I was actually kinda glad Juve beat Napoli, as it means those idiots are likely to miss out on CL. They don't deserve it after the way they have been acting lately.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I was actually kinda glad Juve beat Napoli, as it means those idiots are likely to miss out on CL. They don't deserve it after the way they have been acting lately.

Was it true that Higuain said that if they didn't qualify against Dnipro he'd quit football ? I read this somewhere on an italian forum but didn't check it out.. pretty lame if true, much disrespect for the opponent, and looks even more ridiculous now that actually didn't quality.

XaviMessiGirl

Was it true that Higuain said that if they didn't qualify against Dnipro he'd quit football ? I read this somewhere on an italian forum but didn't check it out.. pretty lame if true, much disrespect for the opponent, and looks even more ridiculous now that actually didn't quality.

I think so, and this was after he and other Napoli players and staff bullied Parma because they didn't roll over and play dead for them. I am surprised Higuain didn't try to fight Buffon for not rolling over since Juve already won the scudetto.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I think so, and this was after he and other Napoli players and staff bullied Parma because they didn't roll over and play dead for them.

Parma also didn't roll over against Juve iirc.

It's too bad they missed on CL, Perez might rethink the hiring of Benitez :( lol

ejuventus

I think so, and this was after he and other Napoli players and staff bullied Parma because they didn't roll over and play dead for them. I am surprised Higuain didn't try to fight Buffon for not rolling over since Juve already won the scudetto.
with their president calling for Platini's dimission after elimination in E.League

Napoli and other teams should be banned from football

I can't believe napoli lost
did you know who they had to match ?? :rockon:

Home of Barca Fans