Seung Woo Lee

F

Flavia

Thing is the board did break the law. You guys are ignoring it. They thought to be above it, and that's not how things work. It's sad what's happening to Lee and the other kids, but it's rosell, bartomeu and co fault.
It's sad the kids are paying the price for this junta's incompetence.

S7_MUFC

Thing is the board did break the law. You guys are ignoring it. They thought to be above it, and that's not how things work. It's sad what's happening to Lee and the other kids, but it's rosell, bartomeu and co fault.
It's sad the kids are paying the price for this junta's incompetence.
Are the kids banned from playing or just playing for Barca?, are they allowed to go back to their local country and play ?

F

Flavia

In 1.5 years he'll be able to play. No reason to leave La Masia.

I read his situation will have to be resolved in 90 days. I might be wrong, but I don't think he'll be allowed to stay in la masia, if the decision isn't changed.

L

linetty

I read his situation will have to be resolved in 90 days. I might be wrong, but I don't think he'll be allowed to stay in la masia, if the decision isn't changed.
There's got to be a way to keep hold on him. We can't let such a talent just leave.

F

Flavia

According to this guy, chief editor of Sport, Lee will only be able to play football if he goes back to his home country.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Could we loan him to a club in South Korea?

I hope Lee and the other banned kids aren't affected by this.

Not sure if they have the appropriate U-level teams.

This is such a blow. One bad news after another. I just hope these kids will come back once the ban is over. We can't lose talent like that.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
This is such a blow. One bad news after another. I just hope these kids will come back once the ban is over. We can't lose talent like that.

I hope that the players will, in the end, be allowed to stay. FIFA is impeding the rights of these kids by barring them from reaching their potential. Hopefully CAS sees it in a similar light.

F

Flavia

I hope that the players will, in the end, be allowed to stay. FIFA is impeding the rights of these kids by barring them from reaching their potential. Hopefully CAS sees it in a similar light.

No, Fifa is just applying their rules. Don't blame fifa, this is the board's fault. rosell, barto, faus, freixa, zubi, cardoner, vilarrubi, mestre, all of them.

They're the ones destroying everything with their incompetence, including la masia's reputation.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
No, Fifa is just applying their rules. Don't blame fifa, this is the board's fault. rosell, barto, faus, freixa, zubi, cardoner, vilarrubi, mestre, all of them.

They're the ones destroying everything with their incompetence, including la masia.

FIFA is right to punish the club, but the kids shouldn't suffer for something the board did.

Home of Barca Fans