Shinji Kagawa

CevinK

And Reus will join Dortmund in summer...But they need depth in squad so i don´t think he will come :(

AzaR

Only has a 18 months left on his contract doesnt he?

He looks so awesome (talking about his physical appearance not ability :p).

CevinK

Had another good game yesterday, scored too. He has good first touch, fast legs and can make amazing passes...Just what is needed in Barca :) My favourite non Barca player so Pep you know what to do... :p

snasa

He would fit here perfectly but there is no room and money for him, we need a CB like Hummels :D

CevinK

I don´t think money would be problem but yes I agree that we don´t need more forwards. And Hummels would be good :)

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Watzke (Dortmunds CEO) was quoted today, saying that they want to keep Kawaga and actually expect him to stay - both sides are apparently negotiating over an extension of the contract, that is ending in 2013. If that wont be the case, they have to consider keeping or selling him in order to get a transfer sum.

B

Biscuits

I guess he wants more money and don't care about trophies? Yeah, seems kind of dumb. Or he wants more or/and biggers trophies

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
What an ingrate... And a fool! To leave Dortmund now is nothing but foolish!!

He can "look up to" Sahin, right? ;)
Dortmund can handle his exit imo. Gotze should be able to take his role.
Not sure about the financial/marketing aspect though. Kagawa being Japanese etc.

B

barcelonista

I doubt it's about the money. He said right from the start that he wanted to play in the EPL. He grew up in a culture where they broadcast EPL games 24/7. Bundesliga is nothing in Japan. Having said that, there is indeed a chance of another Sahin story. Especially since he's strongly linked with Manchester United and I've still not figured out what SAF's plan is. Kagawa's main position is where Rooney plays, as a #10. Either Rooney moves further upfront and plays as an out-and-out striker (which would kill both Welbeck's and Hernandez' future) or it's mostly a useless luxury transfer.

Home of Barca Fans