Spain

Morten

Lol I knew it was gonna be something like this when I seen you had posted. You really hate watching the French NT. I can't blame you :ROFLMAO:

You can accept more, in terms of results, when it is your own team, but as a neutral, i've had quite enough of England and France, i just want to watch something i can enjoy.

Sadly, i feel like France is just going to drag Spain down to their own level though, and win with experience.

Maradona37

You can accept more, in terms of results, when it is your own team, but as a neutral, i've had enough of England and France, i just want to watch something i can enjoy.

Sadly, i feel like France is just going to drag Spain down to their own level though, and win with experience.
That might happen for sure, yes.

Hopefully Spain do it though. Or if France win, they actually play some good football for a change.

Morten

That might happen for sure, yes.

Hopefully Spain do it though. Or if France win, they actually play some good football for a change.

Only way France plays some good football is if Spain takes the lead quite early, if its 0-0, they aren't going to come out, and frankly, i'm not convinced they are capable of playing good football anyway at this stage, something lifeless about them.

Morten

Spain is the only team playing football this tournament, especially when Yamal and Nico are both on. Like a baby version of Robbery.

Germany, dirty challenges by Kroos aside, played very much decent football this tournament, and if you have watched them, Switzerland is the best side to watch besides Spain and Germany, low-profile games, but they have really played some good football.

Hopefully they knock Moments FC out in the quarter final.

soul24rage

By the time WC 26 comes around, this might be the lineup. Spain would probably be one of the favorites alongside Argentina.

Williams (24)-------Morata (33)------Yamal (19)
---------------Pedri (23)---------Gavi (21)
-----------------------Rodri (30)
Cucu (27)—Cubarsi (19)--Torres (29)—---Carvajal (34)
----------------------Simon (29)

soul24rage

Is there any replacement for Morata? Oyarzabal is not natural CF, although he did a great job.
Maybe Samu Omorodion from Atletico. Only 20 years old and had a good season at Alaves on loan, but not sure if he fits DLF's style of football.

If Guiu had stayed at Barca, would have loved to see him in contention.

Maybe if Ansu gets his fitness and body up to speed, it's a huge maybe.

Maybe Ferran Torres as the 9 :lol:

Maybe @Porque , @jamrock, @Andresito or @Messi983 might know anything else.

Porque

No idea. We will have to see how the likes of Samu develop over the next two years. If not I guess it will be Morata for 60/70 minutes with someone taking over the mantle when his legs go.

I predicted after the 2020 EURO that for Spain to become winning it would depend on Ansu fulfilling his potential as the only thing Spain lacked at that time was a finisher.

Turns out Ansu never developed, and struggled further with injuries. But then no one predicted Lamine to arrive so quickly, or even for Nico to turn into such an effective player on the left.

So yeah, no predictions of who might come in from me. The talent doesn't look deep but there will probably be an unexpected arrival.

jamrock

Fati developed fine, I will take no fati slander 😡😡.

But what they needed was definitely a fati type player, it didn't work out for him, but yamal and Williams came in clutch, they finally have some cutting edge up front.

Home of Barca Fans