Spanish Super Cup: Barca - Bilbao 1-1 (1-5 agg.)

Kuchi

Is it really worth going all in in basically the last pre-season match? It's a no for me

I just dont see it hapening, a clean sheet from us. Dont mean to be a buzz kill, but a remontada is just not going to happen and not like it's the UCL. Lets keep it real, accept the blunder, put on a decent performance for morale and move on.

barcanuck

Manita or bust! We can score 3 for sure on these guys then put the pressure for a 4th and send it to extra time for Pedro to win it :)

mazp

I hope we put in a good performance, if anything, just to shut the rivals fans on twitter up, I already read about 1000 times that City would destroy us, etc..:rolleyes:

i_bleed_blaugrana

Name names?

Established stars: Gundogan, Coutinho, Pogba, Eriksen, Verratti, Ander Herrera, (Isco and Thiago but it take a true transfer campaign to get either of them).

Sleepers: Daley Sinkgraven, Youri Tielemans, Oliver Torres, Joao Moutinho (older but definitely a sleeper).

Just to name a few. Personally my top there would be Coutinho, Herrera and Oliver Torres.

Coutinho has the skill set of Iniesta, Torres the skill set of Xavi while Ander is a Lucho MF due to his strength and physicalness but has the technique, vision and passing accuracy to be a CM for our style.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Laporte? Seriously????

Abdennour is better and cheaper.

Laporte gets exposed pretty often. Surprised people are still on his bandwagon.

I like Abdennour but I wouldn't say he is point blank better than Laporte.

I want longevity, that's why I want young ass players so we win either way: it they do well, they are a long term starter and can grow into the team, if not we can still resell and still get some value for the transfer.

Again, like I said, I like Abdennour. His strong man, no nonsense approach would finally fill that void that Puyol left but he can lose his head at times, he gave up two penalties in one game that cost Monaco points early last year.

I'd just prefer someone a bit younger since Piqué-Masch is the starting CB pairing which is why I like Laporte so much.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Sleepers: Daley Sinkgraven, Youri Tielemans, Oliver Torres, Joao Moutinho (older but definitely a sleeper).

You should add Bazoer to that category. He's a very promising box to box CM playing for Ajax. Looks like he has everything Lucho would want in a CM IMO.

i_bleed_blaugrana

You should add Bazoer to that category. He's a very promising box to box CM playing for Ajax. Looks like he has everything Lucho would want in a CM IMO.

Nice, I'll keep an eye out for him.

P.S. Any chance Neymar would be fit enough to maybe sub for Pedro?

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I don't really care for this game, we threw all of our chances in the first leg, I rather we smash them 0 - 10 in the first league game...

gatsu

We surely can come back, but the question is, is it worth it?

We have 3 matches against Athletic and the the most important one is the liga's one, if we can score 2 quick goals then yeah we can go for the title, otherwise saving energy and improving some tactical aspects remains our priority.

Home of Barca Fans