Spanish Super Cup: Barca - Bilbao 1-1 (1-5 agg.)

F

Frejsgodes

WTH were Lucho thinking with this starting 11? We're playing for the Spanish Super Cup, going to San Mames to face a tough team, and he's lining up with that?!

Such arrogance by Lucho. Looking forward to the post-match comments.

silvia

too drunk to treble.this concede to bilbao second squad is a big problem. well anticipated problem tho.

Pique and masch as cb pairing is one of the best in Europe. Alba makes a differnce too. We won't have adriano, Bartra and Verm in the team in a big game.

Masch looked terrific trying to jump for their goal , the defence is a joke no matter who plays , and will be destroyed this year if they don't sort this out.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Masch looked terrific trying to jump for their goal , the defence is a joke no matter who plays , and will be destroyed this year if they don't sort this out.

We had the best defence in Europe last season. Pique was the best cb in the world last season.

We are solid defensively when our starters all play. Also having busquets and rakitic on the park covering makes a huge difference.

ATLBarcaFan

Bartra and Verm haven't been terrible, it's been awful play by Adriano, Alves, rafiniha and Roberto which has hurt us

Antimadridista1

Our coaches always liked, in the past, to make rotations when we play in Basque country, against the likes of Real Sociedad and Athletic Bilbao.
I hope that the outcome of this game won't have the same impact as the one in january.

Trying to stay positive though, but I can hardly see us getting a win tonight unless Leo makes once again everything by himself.

Vamos !! Visca Barca

Yeah.. so I was right. Lucho doesn't learn. YOU DON'T PLAY YOUR F*CKIN SUBS FOR AN AWAY GAME IN THE F*CKIN BASQUE COUNTRY.

Home of Barca Fans