Summer Olympics Paris - 2024

Gnidrologist

I wonder how you managed to live to the adult age without killing yourself with a spoon. You posts generally are so dumb and incoherent, you rival IniestaGOAT. Later at least tries to be succinct, while you pour tons upon tons of gibberish vomit.

Loki

Ledecky dominates the women 1500m free. She meets the others in the middle of the pool in the opposite direction. Difficult to believe she isn't doped, as it was with Phelps back in the days.

Screenshot 2024-07-30 124053.png

Maradona37

Ledecky dominates the women 1500m free. She meets the others in the middle of the pool in the opposite direction. Difficult to believe she isn't doped, as it was with Phelps back in the days.

View attachment 10643
That's the big drawback for me when watching any sport, including football. The idea that all the best athletes and even the ones who aren't the best are doped.

It takes away the magic and is the unspoken elephant in the room.

companyofcules

I wonder how you managed to live to the adult age without killing yourself with a spoon. You posts generally are so dumb and incoherent, you rival IniestaGOAT. Later at least tries to be succinct, while you pour tons upon tons of gibberish vomit.
Ghiyasuddin, you graduated the neo-nazi catholic school of mythological antisemitism and years later the KKK University of YouTube.
You need only the Shahada and you will find peace with your brothers who absolutely raged about the horse and the tinfoil costume too.

companyofcules

Just because I am not an international bolshevic or a corporate girl/girlish boy believing in the wonderful capitalist world without borders doesn't make me an uneducated religious zealot or a conservative stuck in XVIII century.
The world is full of idiots who repeat the same presumptuous ideas from XIX century regardless of context, or the reinterpretation of those ideas. 99% of books about political law or political ideologies are books quoting other books who quote other books, who are quoted by some activists like in the V century. Like your ideas, nothing is new or original.
Modern politics are a copy of the religious sects, Ghiyasuddin. You are one of the worse cultists, specific of the Germanic backwaters.

Maradona37

Got semi-finals in four swimming events tonight, as well as men's 800m freestyle final and 200 m freestyle relay final. And women's 100 m backstroke final.

The 800 m and 1500 m events are hard to focus on throughout because of the long distance, like long distance running or open water swim events.

Maradona37

Did you guys hear about the British commentator who was fired/cancelled for making a harmless joke about the Australian female relay team the other night, saying women stand around doing their makeup? I know there's not many British posters here so you might not have heard.

I know I lean left but anyone who gets offended by something like that really needs to grow up.

This is what he said:

' 'Well, the women just finishing up. You know what women are like… hanging around, doing their make-up.''

It wasn't the swimmers who were offended but women and other weirdos on social media. Imagine taking offence to that fuck sake. If someone made a joke about men it wouldn't bother me at all.

companyofcules

Stop using drugs.
[While praising elements of the ceremony, French hard-left figurehead Jean-Luc Melenchon criticised this part saying "the death penalty and the execution of Marie Antoinette are from an age of punishments that we do not want to see again."]

Even the bolshevic was pissed off.
I don't want to defend the low cost opening, but the lack of culture and context is absolutely tragic.
The gay fest with blue Dionysus is a well known theme.
Ghiyasuddin, you think all revolves around your Jews and Catholicism. Sit down, you useful imbecile.

Porque

Probably would have gone down better if he had said.

' 'Well, the men just finishing up. You know what men are like these days… hanging around, doing their make-up.''

Maradona37

Since Loki brought up doping, I am finally gonna watch 'Icarus' soon, which has been on my list for several years. I didn't realise it is on Netflix.

I find doping and PEDs fascinating. Most top level sportsmen and women are probably doing it to be honest, as bad as that is to consider.

Loki

Screenshot-2024-07-30-154750.png

Looking good.

Home of Barca Fans