Summer Olympics Paris - 2024

Maradona37

swimming finals tonight (penultimate night) as well as women's 100m athletics, semi-finals and final. Should be good.

I watched Hearts-Rangers then spent some time doing dishes, tidying kitchen and living room etc, so I am looking forward to tonight's Olympics.

Then if I can stay awake watch either El-Clasico or Man Utd-Liverpool friendlies.

Loki

Kayak cross first time in olympics right now. Impressive start when they fall from a 4 m high ramp into the water and then race the canal

Porque

Spain should never have put the Cubarsi-Eric partnership in wigs for this game. They are getting destroyed all game long.

Loki

I don't understand how they don't have protection fences in the shot put discipline. These guys make a fast one and a half turn and throw a heavy ass iron ball out of the rotation 20+m. And people sit there calmly left and right, some of them watching other athletics, unaware to the iron ball that could kill them instantly if it hits their head. It's just one turn, but it's fast and they often lose the balance when throwing the iron ball. I think they can easily miss the landing zone.

Screenshot-2024-08-03-200443.png

Porque

I don't understand how they don't have protection fences in the shot put discipline. These guys make a fast one and a half turn and throw a heavy ass iron ball out of the rotation 20+m. And people sit there calmly left and right, some of them watching other athletics, unaware to the iron ball that could kill them instantly if it hits their head. It's just one turn, but it's fast and they often lose the balance when throwing the iron ball. I think they can easily miss the landing zone.

Screenshot-2024-08-03-200443.png

Sounds like you got a Family Guy skit there.

"That's as bad as the time Peter tried to be a shotputter..."

Home of Barca Fans