Summer Olympics Paris - 2024

Messi983

Lot of talks today about Luana Alonso. Not exactly my type of women but understand why she's popular on social media and probably doesn't need sport (especially not swimming where is not all that much money involved) to succeed in life.

Messi983

Spain vs Egypt in 40 minutes.

Expected lineup.

GUOZX7yXwAAkMyz

GUOdSIxXYAAdOnD

Maradona37

She looks hot to me mate.

Thanks for the schedule Loki, it is on the official Olympics site yeah.

Germany dominated that set.

Loki

Yeah, the same shit with Alice Schmidt in Germany. 5 million followers on Instragram, she just uses sport as free marketing at this point. Whenever she is running, german tv forgets instantly that other athletes exist. There was even a scandal in the German Relay team, where another member complained a faster girl didn't get into the team, so Schmidt could be there. The girl complaining about it was sent home.

Too many creeps around watching sports to see naked women and even taking screenshots of them. How old are they? Pathetic.

Windhook

IOC endorse this as it brings more attention, thus more revenue. Controversy is the best marketing in this era. The guy in Italy, Uzbekistan or Bulgaria punching the TV because some ladyboys beat their respective female boxers is irrelevant. Same thing for OnlyFans athletes that promote themselves in every way possible, but sports.

Maradona37

I think you said you were 48.
He's only taking the piss with his posts about beach volleyball players. He isn't literally drooling over them, it is just a running gag he has going on in this thread.

Yes some of them are very pretty, but pretty women are ubiquitous and you can find millions of women having sex online at the click of a button. Nobody needs to drool over Olympic athletes in this day and age.

Home of Barca Fans