Summer Olympics Paris - 2024

Loki

Sad....Japan's serves were really bad in the last set. Gifted too many points to Italy because they landed in the net.

Messi983

There's loads of potentially interesting stuff on today, all clashing with each other. It's the same most days. As Loki says, we need three weeks to showcase more sports.

If it would be up to me one week would be only women beach volleyball and then last week sports like tennis and basketball I don't care about so could go on holidays while other people watch those sports.

Maradona37

Sad....Japan's serves were really bad in the last set. Gifted too many points to Italy because they landed in the net.
Yeah the set went back and forth but Japan had chances to win it. Hitting the net serving at match point must be devastating.

Messi983

17228678998519.jpg

Messi983

Brilliant performance from Axelsen.

Stopped playing seriously at the end otherwise Vitidsarn would probably only get 5 or 6 points in 2nd set.

Loki

Indoor Volleyball starting. Men Germany - France. You have to excuse the lack of screenshots during men matches :dembele:

Maradona37

Should be able to watch all of this before tonight's athletics starts.

Will it be possible to watch all the hockey, handball, football, volleyball and water polo finals? Men and women? I expect lots of them will clash.

Loki

Whenever I watch indoor Volleyball, I think one player less in each team would be better. The field seems too small for 6 players, I think 5 would be ideal.

Home of Barca Fans