Summer Olympics Paris - 2024

Maradona37

The joint gold medalist guy from the high jump in Tokyo, Barsham, just jumped and cleared. He was injured the other day so pleased he's fine as it's a much better competition with him and his Italian mate.

companyofcules

Females should have equal rights and positive discrimination in terms of inheritance and social services regardless of who wins the brain dead debates on youtube between neo-bolshevic blue hair idiots, Prager, Tate or Abduls.
In fact this idiots would have been dealt with very quickly in any society based on reason. Take China, no issues whatsoever from the "far left" or from Abduls, Tates.

Then there should better protected if they want children or abortion. They are absolutely hunted by companies while abortion is limited in many places by the physicians themselves.

We aren't different species for females to have lower rights so the debate is morronic, but you can't absolutely ignore evolution, reality for some sects to feel right. The limits are on both sexes because they had different roles. Many of those roles are absolutely not relevant today in a modern economy, society but the biology remains. (The education received by men and women is still in the XIX century, the laws absolutely smoked the traditional wisdom so in EU we need a code of education for girls and boys to better integrate them without a total collapse of reproduction or divorces running wild, femicides)
About limitations based on some reason.
At best you can bar them from voting on defense policy, immigration or wars since they have other interests altogether and they wouldn't fight.
Usually women are either rabid fascists, don't care or are to good hearted/neo-bolshevics for a world were states still want to take their heads.
But even this limitation has no basis in reality since the readiness of a community to survive is based on education. Women in Poland are more educated on this issues than the western men, so the issue is absolutely on the poor education in the west. A education more fitting for a world without races, languages, religions, ethnicities, wars. Where humans are spoonfed by robots.

Transsexuals should compete with men. Men are made to compete and the LGBTQ+++/neo-bolshevics boldly claim that men are not more better in sports.
So let them prove their worth while women get to compete between them.
If there are women athletes that want the Transgenders, then put them too in the male competition to thest their theories.
Problem solved.

I think the problem with equality is that men and women are so vastly different, that social equality in a civilised society cannot overcome biology or nature as human beings originally were.

Of course, in terms of people being treated as human beings and with respect, we want equality. That's the true meaning of it. Not women who are much worse at football (through no fault of their own) demanding to be paid as much as the superior men in that arena. That's not equality, that is box-ticking.

Windhook

Yeah, it's just that sports favour men almost every time. Some other realms of society favour women.

I still believe women should be very supported in sport, though. The elite women in track for example are still better than 99 per cent of men as most men aren't elite either.
Yep. I'm far removed from the thought women belong in the kitchen.

About 5th grade in school I had a crazy female PE teacher, who one day told us: "Today you'll be playing football boys vs. girls.". Us, boys, were like Charlie Murphy's story on Prince:
laughing-funny.gif

We won something like 12-0 out of pity. Could have been 40-0 if we played on 100%.

Maradona37

Females should have equal rights and positive discrimination in terms of inheritance and social services regardless of who wins the brain dead debates on youtube between neo-bolshevic blue hair idiots, Prager, Tate or Abduls.
In fact this idiots would have been dealt with very quickly in any society based on reason. Take China, no issues whatsoever from the "far left" or from Abduls, Tates.

Then there should better protected if they want children or abortion. They are absolutely hunted by companies while abortion is limited in many places by the physicians themselves.

We aren't different species for females to have lower rights so the debate is morronic, but you can't absolutely ignore evolution, reality for some sects to feel right. The limits are on both sexes because they had different roles. Many of those roles are absolutely not relevant today in a modern economy, society but the biology remains. (The education received by men and women is still in the XIX century, the laws absolutely smoked the traditional wisdom so in EU we need a code of education for girls and boys to better integrate them without a total collapse of reproduction or divorces running wild, femicides)
About limitations based on some reason.
At best you can bar them from voting on defense policy, immigration or wars since they have other interests altogether and they wouldn't fight.
Usually women are either rabid fascists, don't care or are to good hearted/neo-bolshevics for a world were states still want to take their heads.
But even this limitation has no basis in reality since the readiness of a community to survive is based on education. Women in Poland are more educated on this issues than the western men, so the issue is absolutely on the poor education in the west. A education more fitting for a world without races, languages, religions, ethnicities, wars. Where humans are spoonfed by robots.

Transsexuals should compete with men. Men are made to compete and the LGBTQ+++/neo-bolshevics boldly claim that men are not more better in sports.
So let them prove their worth while women get to compete between them.
If there are women athletes that want the Transgenders, then put them too in the male competition to thest their theories.
Problem solved.
I agree with some of that, not all. But the bold I agree with fully I think.

Maradona37

Yep. I'm far removed from the thought women belong in the kitchen.

Abouth 5th grade in school I had a crazy female PE teacher, who one day told us: "Today you'll be playing football boys vs. girls.". Us, boys, were like Charlie Murphy's story on Prince:
laughing-funny.gif

We won something like 12-0 out of pity. Could have been 40-0 if we played on 100%.
Yer, that is just the way it is between men and women. Players at a similar level, the men will always hammer the women. I mean I was a good footballer when younger (still am to a point now) and when i watch women's football i think I could more than match them (in my youth).

It's just that men are generally better in sports. It's not sexism, it's biology.

BUT that doesn't mean women shouldn't be respected or that their sports have no merit, because the opposite is true.

Windhook

Yer, that is just the way it is between men and women. Players at a similar level, the men will always hammer the women. I mean I was a good footballer when younger (still am to a point now) and when i watch women's football i think I could more than match them (in my youth).

It's just that men are generally better in sports. It's not sexism, it's biology.

BUT that doesn't mean women shouldn't be respected or that their sports have no merit, because the opposite is true.
Indeed, biology. There is no comparison between male and female professional athletes.

Arguably the greatest female tennis player, Serena Williams, lost an exhibition game to some 200+ ATP ranked German guy in 1998.

Maradona37

Indeed, biology. There is no comparison between male and female professional athletes.

Arguably the greatest female tennis player, Serena Williams, lost an exhibition game to some 200+ ATP ranked German guy in 1998.
Exactly my point too. She'd destroy 99 percent of the world's men (maybe more) but she'd easily lose to the top 1000 male tennis players in the world for certain.

companyofcules

I agree with some of that, not all. But the bold I agree with fully I think.
By the way I am hardly a fan of Chinese Communism but I wanted to point out that the left doesn't equal neo-bolshevic madness. Actually is hard to even put a label of western leftism since they are more a tool for foreign powers or for untested social experiments. Same for neoliberals except liberalism was tasted as economic doctrine and we know where it fails. And I don't want people to agree with my ideas who are based mostly on the principles of progressive legal thinking not on the doctrines that developed from that trend who were very much dependent on the popular vote or on political untested political philosophy.

Gnidrologist

It's easier for people who aren't footballers to use hands really in any walk of life, including volleyball. But yeah, if someone has a football background, it would be a major advantage and extra string to the bow to have in volleyball.
Yeah, would be interesting to see how they'd defend swift dipping volley curler. Bet they'd break their fingers or completely miscue most of the time be my guess.

Home of Barca Fans