Summer Olympics Paris - 2024

Loki

Next women's beach volleyball is in 25 minutes. Japan - Brazil, but sadly german television with 10 streams parallel don't show them .... Need to wait one more hour for Germany - France

Maradona37

Just been ogling a girl young enough to be my daughter - 18 year old Italian triple jumper Erika Saraceni. Absolutely gorgeous.

Attachments

• 5ddbc7a322112ddd0d304d459b612deb.jpg
    5ddbc7a322112ddd0d304d459b612deb.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 11

Maradona37

@Loki - this is gonna turn into the perving on female athletes for two weeks thread isn't it lol :lol:

You can't really blame us when we will spend mid-August to May looking at monsters like Erling Haaland, Alejandro Garnacho and Bruno Fernandes.

Loki

@Loki - this is gonna turn into the perving on female athletes for two weeks thread isn't it lol :lol:

You can't really blame us when we will spend mid-August to May looking at monsters like Erling Haaland, Alejandro Garnacho and Bruno Fernandes.
I don't know what you're talking about. I only rate their athletics ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

And there is also the schedule of beach volleyball. I only see the women's matches, the men's somehow disappear when I scroll through the schedule. Very strange.

Loki

Ah, finally german tv started to show Japan - Brazil, because after this match Germany vs. France starts.

Brazil takes the lead

Screenshot 2024-07-28 120317.png

serghei

Democracy means rule of the people, not "whoever we can dupe you into voting for can then do whatever they want".

It is the rule of the people. If a society is decayed then democracy is gonna reflect that. And that is happening in these countries.

Nobody forced the people in France to double down and elect some left wing extremists recently.

Gnidrologist

Nobody forced the people in France to double down and elect some left wing extremists recently.
Well, we could say they forced by extreme brainwashing.
Also, even if RN or whatever so called right wing party would get absolute majority, the political course would stay 100% the same. We have seen it in many Western countries. It's literally Uniparty like in Soviet, but masked under fake choice to lull people into docility.

Home of Barca Fans