Summer Olympics Paris - 2024

Porque

Have you seen his face? It's a male face. If you saw it for the first time and didn't know who it is, you'd 100% identified it as male. Lipstick and eyeliner doesn't change that. Even the most ugly butch women can be easily detected as women. This guys is male and it even has bulge between his legs. Genitals is all there needs to be to detect ones sex in the first place. Don't get why that isn't the benchmark.

Oh absolutely. Her levels are obviously way higher than the average women- hence going into elite sport and a combat sport at that. You only need to see the likes of Chris Cyborg and Gabi Garcia for evidence of that.

Horatio

You're welcome
damn u scared me. Thought I missed the barca game. Might not be able to watch it regardless cause too late. maybe 1 half againx

Maradona37

Great night of track and field. Was delighted actually that Hocker came through and beat Kerr and Ingebrigtsen.

Great stuff for the Greek lad and Canadian lass winning the men's long jump and women's hammer throw respectively.

3000m Steeplechase was class as well with the girl coming through at the end.

As for the 200m, brilliant for Gabi Thomas. All I could think about when they came out and were lining up is how fucking stunning black women are. Amazing.

Home of Barca Fans