Tennis

PaulFCB

Banned
When you see what level of a player Hewitt is in these day...you kinda want to forget those years in tennis.

:gathering: 6-0 7-6 6-0 :gathering:

Banana-Rama

Worst Wimbledon of all time. Pretty much.

why do you say that, i thoroughly enjoyed it, just because it wasn't the usual suspects in the quarters and semi's that doesn't mean it was a bad tournament, nadal and federer were beaten fair and square, the final 8 players were there on merit. i think it made a nice change to see some different players contesting the latter stages, some people are not happy unless nadal and federer win it so they can cream over how great they are. murray-verdasco and del potro-djokovic were fantastic matches, congrats to murray, well deserved win...

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Nah, cause Murray won, pretty much. And Bartoli, 2 players I dislike, especially Murray. Probably the tennis player I've dislike the most ever. Well actually no, the only tennis guy I hate is Serena.

Delpo-Joker was the final.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
He's Scotish, if anything as an Australian you should relate to him.

Why do you dislike him so much then?

PaulFCB

Banned
So what? You can be Serbian-Australian or German, Spanish, Romanian or Greek etc. If someone is American does it mean that he's British if he speaks English? Almost all of us do :p.

twitterbg

Bump. How come noone hasn't posted in this topic for so long. The US open is on its way, this week both the ATP and the WTA are in Montreal. Only Azarenka is missing, should be an interesting tournament. As I'm Bulgarian I'll hope for a second round match between Dimitrov and Murray (even though Grigor will lose it 0-2)

desoe

Bump. How come noone hasn't posted in this topic for so long. The US open is on its way, this week both the ATP and the WTA are in Montreal. Only Azarenka is missing, should be an interesting tournament. As I'm Bulgarian I'll hope for a second round match between Dimitrov and Murray (even though Grigor will lose it 0-2)

I don't know what you're hoping for, but Grigor doesn't look too bothered to play tennis right now while he's busy banging Shapapova.

DavidVillano1

Wawrinka vs Murray on just now, should be a good contest.

Bryan brothers got knocked out today, were going for 5 slam wins in a row as well.

Richard.H

I truly despise Nadal and I was absolutely gutted to see my boy Djoko lose. Djokovic is such an excellent and fundamental tennis player, it's always tough to see him lose considering that I followed him since he was 20 years old.

Oh well, the next grand slam is the Australian Open aka the slam of Djokovic. Hopefully he defends his crown.

Nadal is having the year of his career though, he's playing really well after coming back from his knee injury, so congrats to him.

zanela

So the Aussie Open kicks off tom. And Rafa has been drawn to play B.Tomic in the first round. :shakeshead: Del Potro, Murray, Fed in his draw, whilst the Serb has the mighty Ferrer on route to the final. The draws in recent years 've been relatively easier for the #2, I wish Rafa'd stayed there. :p

Just give the trophy to the Serb, and save us all the trouble.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans