The Dutch Eredivisie

Peerd

Notorious Demagogue
An 18 year old? How's he taking all the pressure?

He isn't..... he was hailed "the new Thierry Henry" when he was still 16. He was epic at all youth levels. Bojan-like.

He got rushed when Makaay retired... Tomasson is injured too. He is scoring sometimes but he is also suffering from the lack of quality around him... but his play is so uncontrolled....

Twizku

The Twizmeister
I know, you told me :D Mate, it'll get better... hopefully. If Feyenoor lost/loses this weekend, you can watch El Clasico and "win" once again ;)

Peerd

Notorious Demagogue
I know, you told me :D Mate, it'll get better... hopefully. If Feyenoor lost/loses this weekend, you can watch El Clasico and "win" once again ;)

Yeah we lost 1-0 to a relegation zone team.

hehe yeah that stays amazing ;)

Ah well I have Barça and the Dutch national team. nothing to complain about.

Twizku

The Twizmeister
I have Barca and the Finnish NT ( suprising ). I can "support" the Egyptian NT also :D
How do we manage to go off-topic almost everytime we talk? :)

Twizku

The Twizmeister
We're epic :D
You have Egyptian origins? ( that this isn't completley off-topic, who's the best goalkeeper in the league? )

Last edited:

Peerd

Notorious Demagogue
We're epic :D
You have Egyptian origins? ( that this isn't completley off-topic, who's the best goalkeeper in the league? )

Nooo. But I love the country :)

Dutch league? Stekelenburg of course. He's better than Casillas imo.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
Man Utd should buy Stekelenburg to replace Van der Sar...I mean, he's in the top 5 of best keepers in the world imo. Indeed, he has improved so much over the last 2 years that he's ready for such a big club.

Koma

Stekelenburg may get his Man Utd transfer this year. Vermeer is good enough to replace, he didn't had luck with injuries but he is a good player and should be able to fill the gap when Marten leaves.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
Stekelenburg may get his Man Utd transfer this year. Vermeer is good enough to replace, he didn't had luck with injuries but he is a good player and should be able to fill the gap when Marten leaves.

True, Vermeer is a decent keeper when he's fit. I hope Stekelenburg leaves Ajax soon, so that Vermeer can finally become a better keeper. If he gets playing time, he should certainly be able to get into the national team. I don't rate Vorm, he's just not good enough, and Velthuizen is just a benchwarmer at Hercules.

Home of Barca Fans