Votes: 11 17.5%
  • Guardian

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • other(specify)

Votes: 40 63.5%

• Total voters
S

Super Pippo

Man oh man Serg. If you'd see the pictures I've untagged myself from. Haha.

Btw, seriously, what freaks me out is that I haven exact same picture of me taken 4 years ago. Freaky shit.

Thanks man...

No no, jokes jokes, cool photo, drunken photos are the best, I've even started to get royalties out of mine from a storybook for school kids about the dangers of alcohol abuse:

Long time ago there was an electro raver called Mr Sergi who had toooo much to drink:

17247267578569666509259.jpg

Mr Sergi got so drunk that when Mrs Sergi was in the bathroom, he didn't remember to tell friendly Ms North Irish to leave him alone:

17247267578534666509259.jpg

Oh Oh! Mrs Sergi came back from the bathroom and was pretty angry with Mr Sergi, and he got really scared because she shouted loud and beat him up. REALLY SCARED:

17247267578589666509259.jpg

Mrs Sergi "WE are going home now because YOU have too much to drink... again"

Mr Sergi's party night ends bad yet again.

So don't drink kids!

P.S. Check Jatin, the raed wanna be! :p

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
i take shit drunk pictures... so i envy that about you sergio... though i am ridic glad that i am not a camera whore

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
i'm glad you used - WAS.

Petraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Q isn't my boy...yet:D
hahaha now i am even more confused :p But don't worry no guy of yours will be taken, we r friends, right :D

But u know whats funny(and nice at the same), they guys i always liked here i liked way before i saw their pics by the way they were thinking and talking .. so pics, in my case can't do much, id chose them 'at blind' right away ;)

by these criteria it's even MORE of a lock for me.
:p
ehehe Meta, Meta :p

Last edited:

zanela

It's a mix of looks, brains, wit, humour and the way person express himself/herself here, right Z? :D That's the way it should be :p
Yep, It's the overall personality.

ehehe Meta, Meta :p

And hes right. One of the very few who doesn't 've to resort to frivolity to garner attention. His posts on relevant topics do the talking for him. Even with his hubris, he still beats most men here on all the diff criteria. The man has a bit of everything...(i'm not saying this 'coz hes a friend, i genuinely think so)

My winner and also 8 others who voted for him...

The only one i can think of apart from him is Gio. But i didn't put him on the Poll :(

Lemmi

The Reckoner
Meta is a hot piece of ass.

I'm sure there is a princess' hymen and a subsequent throne awaiting him somewhere.

So crass.

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Okay, will write this before i go see some hockey, as if i don't write it now i won't ever....so my 3 guys ...

3rd was your Quash yeah :) ... pretty, handsome, sexy, sensual and smart guy which i discovered recently while talking with him(u were away too long Tie to see it before:)), but as he has so many female and male fans here it just won't be fair if i get in the picture and only coz i know 2 other guys longer i will save him for some other time :) ... but i still DO think he is the best looking man here on BF :D

Other 2 r guys i liked on first, somehow from the 1st post of theirs i red ... one dark haired other blond, one southern another northern, nice combo right ;) ... but the thing that they have in common is that they r both extremely smart, intelligent, whit, nice and pleasant guys to talk with and share thoughts, serious and mature and yet handsome, dreamy and hot ;)

Person learns and sees a lot by the way somebody writes and their posts have head and tale, they
r argumentative, serious when needed, funny when the occasione asks for.
Those r men that i kinda felt close to in the way they think and live and i find them friends even never met them alive, it's just how i feel...

I won't write any further, as if i start won't be able to stop and will possible miss my Sens victory :p .... i like them and i think they know it :) Ladies & gentlemen i present u my candidates: Gio and Joel :D

It's really hard to make the choice, well, sorry Gio but only coz u r married(i know your wife loves me but anyway :D) i will pick Joel (even he thinks i look like Pippi :angry: ... i mean i am crazy but not that much disfunctional lol)

So, i vote for Joel

Btw, is anybody counting the votes?
And,what about Meta, is he the king or the electiones continue? :)

Last edited:

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
I'm almost scared to post in this thread now, there's too much to adress haha, i'll leave it til tomorow. But yeah....

Petra, and in complete unashamed honesty. Just beautiful, never denied it :D
Sergi and Mina a close joint second, you got some style man. And Mina... what hasn't been said about Mina? She was our girl from the start :)

Last edited:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
And hes right. One of the very few who doesn't 've to resort to frivolity to garner attention. His posts on relevant topics do the talking for him. Even with his hubris, he still beats most men here on all the diff criteria. The man has a bit of everything...(i'm not saying this 'coz hes a friend, i genuinely think so)

:)

as always, I am in your debt.

Meta is a hot piece of ass.

I'm sure there is a princess' hymen and a subsequent throne awaiting him somewhere.

So crass.

:cool:

sounds about right to me, my man.

:D

Guardian

How on the fuking earth I'm on that list? You're making fun of me, right? I'm ugliest muthafuker in this board. I don't even want to show up my face. I make even a camel's butt look pretty.
View attachment 2027
You're sarcastic, aren't ya? :(
On the other hand Meta is always making me damn hard, agree with lemmo, Meta is sexiest physical brrrbaba in this board. Yum! :wub:

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
OK nice. That was the only thing showing in the previous picture and I thought my man went nuts on some hamburgers.

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
I'm almost scared to post in this thread now, there's too much to adress haha, i'll leave it til tomorow. But yeah....

Petra, and in complete unashamed honesty. Just beautiful, never denied it :D
Sergi and Mina a close joint second, you got some style man. And Mina... what hasn't been said about Mina? She was our girl from the start :)

Obrigada Q, the feeling is mutual :kiss:

Who the bloody hell is Joel?
I never heard that name here before.
Then u really don't have a taste Gnegy ... well we all know u have bad taste in men :p
Smart ppl know who Joel is ;)

How on the fuking earth I'm on that list? You're making fun of me, right? I'm ugliest muthafuker in this board. I don't even want to show up my face. I make even a camel's butt look pretty.
View attachment 2027
You're sarcastic, aren't ya? :(
On the other hand Meta is always making me damn hard, agree with lemmo, Meta is sexiest physical brrrbaba in this board. Yum! :wub:

U playing modest, huh? :D Nice legs, Guardian ;) Well i guess Z likes balcan ... spirit :D

Yep, It's the overall personality.

The only one i can think of apart from him is Gio. But i didn't put him on the Poll :(
:thumbsup2: This is so nicely said Z, i like Meta a lot too, but since he is already a king i didn't wanna make his ego even bigger then it already is :p

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans