Votes: 11 17.5%
  • Guardian

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • other(specify)

Votes: 40 63.5%

• Total voters

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
You've the most fancied & popular female member complimenting you. So that should say something.
And if i may add, you and my sis P 'll make an awesome pair. :D

Ahahahaha tnx Z, watch how my fans's list go thiner and thiner each day from now on :lol: :lol:
U and Mina r drunk or if u don't drink hit by sun :D

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
i cant picture por as anything but an elf or whatever it is

Well as i recall elfs r highly intelligent divine beings with magical powers living in the stunningly beautiful nature defending it and enjoying it in a pure hedonism... i wouldn't mind socializing with an elf like this:

A_male_elf_face2.jpg

or this

halfelfmale_small.jpg

:p

Pepe Silvia

I believe that personalities and looks are two very different things on which to base someone on. It would be nice to see pictures of the girl posters (and I'm sure the other guys agree) to determine the "hottest" poster. Girls, I'm sure you've seen all of the guys to take your pics on the "looks" department and have also seen enough of our posts to determine "personalities, or best overall posters" as in this thread the votes are out.

Will Zanela, Petrinha, Merv, Christina, Mina and all of the other beautiful cule girls post a picture please? Otherwise, the poll should be changed to "Best all around posters" not "hottest".

Well, assuming the poll isn't changed, my vote for this topic goes to Petrinha and Merv. They have great, positive personalities and are fun to share a casual chat with.

As for the guys, I'd have to go with the homies Gio & Meta. Both gentlemen and have insightful posts that keep the place brewin'... there are other fellaz in here that are very cool too.

Lemmi

The Reckoner
I believe that personalities and looks are two very different things on which to base someone on. It would be nice to see pictures of the girl posters (and I'm sure the other guys agree) to determine the "hottest" poster. Girls, I'm sure you've seen all of the guys to take your pics on the "looks" department and have also seen enough of our posts to determine "personalities, or best overall posters" as in this thread the votes are out..

Would you say I have the total package?

I am also currently watching the Pepe Silvia episode.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Ok, my head hurts far too much, i can't remember a thing and all i can taste is vodka and shame so i'm not about to try post something witty. Sergi, why man :(

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
So I take it you think I'm either an uggo or have an unfitting name.
Unfitting name.

Come on, you're Swedish? What real Swede is called Joel?

You should have a common and traditional Swedish name, like Sven or Zlatan.

Ok, my head hurts far too much, i can't remember a thing and all i can taste is vodka and shame so i'm not about to try post something witty. Sergi, why man :(
Cool story bro

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Unfitting name.

Come on, you're Swedish? What real Swede is called Joel?

You should have a common and traditional Swedish name, like Sven or Zlatan.

U know Gneg, u suprise me each day with the way u think, or no ... honestly am not surprised anymore, i really hope u r joking here(like f.e.putting name Zlatan name up lol)

First, inform yourself about names used in Scandinavia
Second, not all scandinavian babies r named Sven or Knut, whatever ...
Third, i thought u r belgian, not of irish(gaelic) origin to carry Kevin name ... hmmm i think some nice merovingian name d fit u better ;)
Fourth, u have unfitting personality to carry Kevin name and it's meaning(sorry, but u make me angry i must have said that) but even your name is okay Joel is one of the most beautiful ancient names here on the forum.
Fifth, i thought u know Zlatan is of slavic origin meaning Goldie(i won't be surprised u don't know of which name our Ibra's last name is consisted of :p)
Sixth, u should know more about somebody's background to make judgements u usually do
Seventh, grow up!!

Over & out ... must go out again, see ya later, Kev ...

@Quashie, don't be sad, i warned ya Sergi is a slut :p Now u will be mine again;) ... and, easy on that vodka, now sleep it over and all will be fine :D

@ Pepe, well for me personaliy & looks always go together when i judge somebodies hotness, a brainless boring guy can never be hot for me even he looks like Apolon, just doesnt't shine ... it's nothing for me ... and as i said and i stand by it, even i never saw pics of the candidates i talked about id pick them as their characters made an impact. When i like somebody looks has little meaning, honestly. Period.

About pics, ahhh don't worry, am not pretty, somebody with nice personality like me can't have all :lol:, Zanela, Meta, Tarek & Tommy know how i look like so ask them ;)
Tnx for the compliment, very nice of u, am trying :)

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans