The Negreira case

Porque

That he received money from Barca. This was not known until payments stopped no?

Payments are damaging Information even without motive being clear, hence the scandal.

The issue is why he is receiving the payments, and for 15 years.

Gaspart started these payments during our worst ever era. The other issue is why these were not stopped when Laporta entered office, and then when Rosell entered office. I will exclude Bartomeu because he was a continuation of Rosell.

We had so many audits of past presidential financials (and I'm not going to go back and watch, but iirc there is footage and comments from the Laporta board and Soriano talking about this in that old documentary) that it can't be a lapse to miss these payments continuously.

Surely this would have been cut way before if it wasn't deemed a valuable service. No way they miss this with the mess that was in inherited in 2003, nor they have millions going into this contract without knowing what it is.

JamDav1982

Lol, the guy is on record threatening us in case we don't keep paying him no? That's textbook extortion.

No you have it wrong... he is on record trying to threaten them when stopped paying.

That is exact opposite of your claim... as they stopped regardless and his threats on that occassion evidently did not lead the club to paying him.

Try again.

Nonsense argument.

serghei

In told you why I think the payments lasted for so long imo. Extortion. Once someone has damaging Information on you, they can extort you using it. This is what happened.

The valuable service Negreira performed became not making noise about the payments.

I don't think the guy did any service for the club but lies and extortion, like a con man.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

In told you why I think the payments lasted for so long imo. Extortion. Once someone has damaging Information on you, they can extort you using it. This is what happened.

Yet your evidence of that proves opposite and thay when he tried to blackmail the club they stopped paying regardless.

Making up from thin air club are 'victims' and club was 'extorted'.

What changed in 2018?

Porque

The vluable service Negreira performed became not making noise about the payments.

If that were the case wouldn't it have been better to denounce the payments by the Gaspart board when Laporta won presidency?

Surely Gaspart is not paying the refs to finish outside the Champions League places in 2003 :lol:

serghei

Yet your evidence of that proves opposite and thay when he tried to blackmail the club they stopped paying regardless.

Making up from thin air club are 'victims' and club was 'extorted'.

What changed in 2018?

Extortions never last forever. A cow can only be milked for so long.

JamDav1982

Serghies 'evidence' of Barca paying millions due to 'extortion' is in fact Barca refusing to carry on paying him when threatened.

Serghie thinking he is backing up his own point but actually arguing against it.

The only evidence of 'threats' is the club ignoring them is the reality.

serghei

If that were the case wouldn't it have been better to denounce the payments by the Gaspart board when Laporta won presidency?

Surely Gaspart is not paying the refs to finish outside the Champions League places in 2003 :lol:

Easier said than done since Barca became elite very early under Laporta.

Since Gaspart Barca had their greatest era, and made sense keeping the dirt under the rug.

Basically Messi era for you between Laporta and tail end of Bartomeu.

JamDav1982

Extortions never last forever. A cow can only be milked for so long.

Haha a few minutes ago it was 'the longer the harder it is to stop paying'

When pointed out how that flimsy a point it is as Barca did stop paying it flips to 'a cow can only be milked for so long'.

Textbook Serghie mentla gymnastics arguing against himself.

Quite the calling card as usual.

Porque

Since Gaspart Barca had their greatest era, and made sense keeping the dirt under the rug.

I'd imagine this contract came up almost instantly into the auditing of the clubs accounts. You are trying to reduce the deficit and then see a 6m payment to an unknown company providing vague services.

JamDav1982

Basically Messi era for you between Laporta and tail end of Bartomeu.

Nonsense.

That has no impact at all on them not exposing any of this when first went into club if were being 'extorted'.

At very least stop paying the guy... Laport did opposite.. ramped up his payments.

serghei

I'd imagine this contract came up almost instantly into the auditing of the clubs accounts. You are trying to reduce the deficit and then see a 6m payment to an unknown company providing vague services.

They knew the issue imo. All presidents probably knew the club's exposure in this case, and didn't want to burst the bubble.

JamDav1982

They knew the issue imo. All presidents probably knew the club's exposure in this case, and didn't want to burst the bubble.

Yet they did 'burst the bubble' in 2018.

Most likely when can stop providing what they were paying for than anything else as the information for the guy to expose them remains then regardless.

serghei

What are you even doing here btw, clearly think this club is shit, you're here only for the drama to argue anything that types?

JamDav1982

What are you even doing here btw, clearly think this club is shit, you're here only for the drama to argue anything that types?

Argue when folk like you make such ridiculous claims about 'extortion' and club being the 'victim'.

Now Serghie logic? Agree with me or not a true fan like me.

Numpty.

Home of Barca Fans