Thiago Silva

mixer

I'm one of the hopefuls for Pique, even though he looks like his IQ has dropped 40 points since being with Shakira.

931.gif

Ash1899

Thiago Silva (Milan): "For every player it's a dream to play for Barcelona one day. Who wouldn't like to be at the best club in the world?"

Media sure love to recycle quotes, dont they?

Silva aint leaving - definitely not this summer

If anyone's gonna leave, it will be either Pato or Robinho

Sergio

Sergison
LOL! Even if he wanted to, Barca couldn't afford him - they spent all their pennies on the trojan horse, Cesc.

Sergio

Sergison
Cesc has single handedly managed to dismantle the strongest team in Europe. The most important signing for Madrid wasn't Mourinho, Cesc is the man that ended the era. :lol:

B

barcelonista

Cesc has single handedly managed to dismantle the strongest team in Europe. The most important signing for Madrid wasn't Mourinho, Cesc is the man that ended the era. :lol:

I approve of this. But it's not true that we can't afford Silva now. Our club secretary has already confirmed 2 days ago that we have € 50 million to spend this summer.

D

danumber10

I really like him, but I think Barça should go for Hummels.
Hummels would be nice BUT I think there is a better prospect in la liga. Javi Martinez. Can play as a CB or a DM. 24 years old. Spain International player. Knows the league, very strong and good pace. He would be worth more than Hummels but he'd be worth it. I don't like the idea of Thiago Silva. Too much money for a 27 year old.

Home of Barca Fans