Thiago Silva

Robbie

jizz.gif

o4Zw4.gif

Sergio

Sergison
10 million + full rights to Zlatan for him?
Yeah, full rights for a player we own outright already. tempting as the offer is I think its gonna have to be a no.

Milan could do with a creative presence. Think we will just sign Iniesta. He never said this, BUT, "Milan is the best everz, luv4eva". So I think we can sign him for 3-5M, and of course he will move, Milan are the bigger club, have 7 CL titles and everything.

^ Effectively, that is what alot of Cule views on Silva look like.

impeh

Hi, its me..
we wont get him for less than 30m

and although he's awesome, id rather we spent a bit less on someone younger..

gingerless

Yeah, full rights for a player we own outright already. tempting as the offer is I think its gonna have to be a no.

Milan could do with a creative presence. Think we will just sign Iniesta. He never said this, BUT, "Milan is the best everz, luv4eva". So I think we can sign him for 3-5M, and of course he will move, Milan are the bigger club, have 7 CL titles and everything.

seems legit

mixer

Galliani (general director Milan): "Thiago Silva linked with Barça? He has a contract with us and I don't think he can be abducted."

Genossa

^ Effectively, that is what alot of Cule views on Silva look like.
LOL my bad, didn't know Milan bought him. Thought he was still on loan.

E

estranged

except for that massive fuck up that led to rosicky's goal, i love him too but i mention that mistakes cuz thats how the glory hunting fans who hate on pique see things.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I'd laugh if Barca sign this guy. Basically he would be the Puyol replacement and you'd degrade in that position rather than a sideways step (let's face it you can't upgrade on Puyol).

Always stated that he's overrated. Whenever I watch him play he's never been nothing but average and unexceptional.

X

xaviniesta

more like overhyped than overrated. he is still a fantastic defender.

B

barcelonista

Time to jump on the Kompany bandwaggon then. Pep, y u no buy Kompany?

Home of Barca Fans