Thiago Silva

pEllee

Silva is pretty much the only one in that back four that doesn't charge around everywhere. They're just a complete mess defensively.

L

linetty

Alves, Luiz and Marcelo are losing focus easily. No wonder their defence is a mess.

They'd be 10 times better with Miranda and Filipe Luis.

JamDav1982

Alves, Luiz and Marcelo are losing focus easily. No wonder their defence is a mess.

They'd be 10 times better with Miranda and Filipe Luis.

Thiago Silva was poor at the Chile goal and a lot of his passing was off today.

He certainly wasnt any better than Marcelo or Luiz today but gets off lightly if he has a bad game.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
If you want to play the blame game at the goal, you blame it on Hulk & Julio Cesar.

He didn't have a bad game at all, got the flick on for the goal aswell & is always threat at set pieces, Brazil as a whole were a mess, misplaced passes everwhere & all round poor performance

Last edited:

Truthist

He's a bit overrated if you ask me. I've noticed this before with him, he is very reluctant to close down strikers in goal scoring positions. He could have closed down Sanchez and possibly the shot that hit the bar. David Luiz gets called a lot but he certainly puts his body on the line.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Barca_070

He's a bit overrated if you ask me. I've noticed this before with him, he is very reluctant to close down strikers in goal scoring positions. He could have closed down Sanchez and possibly the shot that hit the bar. David Luiz gets called a lot but he certainly puts his body on the line.

A midfielder was coming into the box, he anticipated for a pass from Alexis to that midfielder. After Alexis deceided to shot he was to late to close him down. No fault at all from him

Truthist

A midfielder was coming into the box, he anticipated for a pass from Alexis to that midfielder. After Alexis deceided to shot he was to late to close him down. No fault at all from him
My point still stands, it's way too common with him.

Bertus

TS is not the monster he was during his first season at PSG.

Since i follow him all season, i did see the difference.

During his first year at PSG he was incredible. I still consider it the best i saw from him.

The first months of last season were very good too till he got injured. After that his level decreased.

Oh he's still toping most of the CBs around, but he did way better in the past.

Bertus

Oh btw, he explained why he was aside yesterday instead of cheering his teammates before the penalties.

He said he was praying for them and that's why he stayed all alone.

Bertus

BrYhgw-CcAMq3ol.jpg

Apparently TS got some critics. Same as the critics from here i guess. Mostly that he cries a lot as if he was very fragile emotionaly. But man, that pressure he has.

He's not the only one tho, even Neymar cried.

The pressure they have during this WC will crush them at this rate.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

BrYhgw-CcAMq3ol.jpg

Apparently TS got some critics. Same as the critics from here i guess. Mostly that he cries a lot as if he was very fragile emotionaly. But man, that pressure he has.

He's not the only one tho, even Neymar cried.

The pressure they have during this WC will crush them at this rate.

That headline in that coves is "Stand up, captain!". He got some critics, Neymar too... but they're under a lot of pressure, it's no wonder they're like that.

Bertus

"Scolari is bringing back 3 psychologists to help Thiago Silva"

thiagosilva_brasil_efe_95.jpg

There was a passionnate debate right after the penalties between brazil and Chile: Is that WC too much for TS? Crying when entering the field. Crying during the national anthem. Very stressed on the field during the matches. On his knees praying in the middle of the field during the penalties. The captain of the Selecao is passionately living this WC. Maybe a bit too much...

ALeqM5hhzkm8onRh9Z5GUD_XeS-c9pTrfQ.jpg

In front of so much emotions, Brazil coach Luiz Felipe Scolari brought 3 psychologists in early may before the WC: Regina Brandao, Aline Magnani et Gisele Silva.

Their task was to provide a psychological profile of each players and to help them relieve their stress and the immense pressure they are enduring. Fact is, it might have not been enough...

Silva.jpg

According to O'Globo, Scolari asked to the 3 psychologists to come back as soon as they can to Granja Comary, Brazil training ground. Their goal is to mentally help the team in the last line of the WC. If some behaviors are upsetting like Neymar or Gustavo, that's the captain' case that is the most worrying.

TS actually agreed after the match against Chile that "maybe he's overdoing it a bit, but without degrading his performance on the field"

TS lacks serenity and is cogitating a bit too much. The psychologists' task is to do everything they can so that TS will be ready on Friday for the upcoming match against Columbia.

Original article in french by CS

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans