Thiago Silva

DrPepper

They missed him more than I thought.

Germany would have gone through even with Silva and Neymar, but it wouldn't be so embarrassing. Luiz is just shit at leading a defence and Dante is even worse.

Bertus

Germany would have gone through even with Silva and Neymar, but it wouldn't be so embarrassing. Luiz is just shit at leading a defence and Dante is even worse.

The problem is that it is 100% his own fault if he missed this semi.

Jadentheman

Both aren't bad, but they like Pique need someone leading them. Without Silva Brazil's defense was nonexistent.

With Neymar, their attack was woeful. There was no connection in the midfield at all.

Bertus

Both aren't bad, but they like Pique need someone leading them. Without Silva Brazil's defense was nonexistent.

With Neymar, their attack was woeful. There was no connection in the midfield at all.

DL is not that great. He had a great WC till tonight, but usually he's not worth 60-50 or even 40M. Hell even 30M would have been too much.

I expect nothing good at PSG this season. If Nasser has some brain, he will keep Marquinhos in case of.

Pretty scared for the upcoming season at PSG, really.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
DL is not that great. He had a great WC till tonight, but usually he's not worth 60-50 or even 40M. Hell even 30M would have been too much.

I expect nothing good at PSG this season. If Nasser has some brain, he will keep Marquinhos in case of.

Pretty scared for the upcoming season at PSG, really.

You'll cruise to Ligue 1 title and cup win as well most likely.

ammarfcb

ze special one
His absence cost alot more than neymar's. Colombia coulsnt put a ball in the 18 yard box wjth silva on. Klose with dante-luiz had the opportunity at 2 shots on the 6 yard line

Home of Barca Fans