Thiago Silva

Bertus

His injuries seem to be getting worse and worse. Can hardly stay fit these days it seems. Looks like Marquinhos and David Luiz will be your starting CBs for most of the season.

And people here wanted PSG to sell marquinhos... :p

Thinking about this summer and our discussions, it went just as I expected. I told you all that TS will get injured :lol:

Bertus

Injured again. Hamstring.

What a joke. :facepalm:

Not as bad as last time, but dunno if he will be back against Barcelona.

hamad138

Banned
Such a shame. Would easily be the best CB of all time if he wasn't injured (or sick at one point) all the time :(
I hope ur joking, he got eated alive in world cup by robben. He is good but hes no match for past defenders like nesta or maldini, theyre twice the player as thiago silva

Darko

When he was eated by Robben at the World Cup?

internet-must-not-correct-img.png

Bertus

So Blanc plans to make him play till he can't walk anymore.

That retard has Marquinhos, but he prefers to use an injured TS.

Then..... he subs in Marquinhos 10 minutes before the end to show his support.

:facepalm:

Bertus

Did Marquinhos get his contract renewal?
Officially, nope.

- Marquinhos asked for a better contract
- PSG accepted to offer him a new contract
- Then Marquinhos started to be the best PSG player. Some players like Bahebeck even said it in the medias, that Marquinhos is the best since the start of the season.
- Then no news. Medias started to guess that Marquinhos is excepting an even better contract after his incredible start this season.

My personal guess is that marquinhos asked a lot, and PSG is playing the waiting game, especially since their wages budget is very, very tight because of the FFP.

CuleLife4Life

Officially, nope.

- Marquinhos asked for a better contract
- PSG accepted to offer him a new contract
- Then Marquinhos started to be the best PSG player. Some players like Bahebeck even said it in the medias, that Marquinhos is the best since the start of the season.
- Then no news. Medias started to guess that Marquinhos is excepting an even better contract after his incredible start this season.

My personal guess is that marquinhos asked a lot, and PSG is playing the waiting game, especially since their wages budget is very, very tight because of the FFP.

Do you know how much Thiago Silva earns?

Home of Barca Fans