Thiago Silva

Blach

I couldn't find his own thread, but what about Daniel Agger as a opportunity to the left centerback? He has played well in this Euro tournament, and ain't that expensive in wages and transfer fee. He's very good offensive for a centerback and defensive he is among the better ones in Europe. Also, he wouldn't demand to play every match, because of his injury histoy.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Today Thiago Silva’s agent hinted if he was going to turn down Paris Saint-Germain, then it would require an improved contract.

“We’ll see what happens, at the moment Thiago has a contract with us for another four years,” added Galliani.

“I repeat, we can say that Thiago Silva will stay at Milan until 2016 and the Rossoneri fans have to thank Berlusconi for this. The heart won over reason.”

I think it would have been better if Milan sold him and he would have to rot in the French League,fucking money grabbers.
These kinda guys think they are bigger than a club,he has a contract until 2016 for fuck sake.

Theconomist

I can confirm that the Silva to PSG deal collapsed not because they felt a 4 million increase is too much but because the entire bid was too expensive. For the same ammount they can buy 3 top class defenders to completely overhaul their defence.
If they want to get worldwide recognition then for the same ammount they could have went for Neymar who unfortunately is Barcelona bound.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I can confirm that the Silva to PSG deal collapsed not because they felt a 4 million increase is too much but because the entire bid was too expensive. For the same ammount they can buy 3 top class defenders to completely overhaul their defence.
If they want to get worldwide recognition then for the same ammount they could have went for Neymar who fortunately is Barcelona bound.

PSG I am sure will get over it.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I don't think Rosell was willing to pay more than 25M... It was all stupid Catalan media talk

The latest 47M figure for Javi Martinez is also pure trash... There's no way he's coming to us if the fee is even a penny more than 30M

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
I always said from the beginning that we will not sign Thiago Silva . Some people got very upset because I said that so early. :p

Fourteen

Monster Masch
i feel sorry for him that he wont be playing to one of the top leauges anymore
:lol: Don't be. He'll potentially be making 9.5me's a year with bonuses and he will be living in yet another attractive European city. They're still in the Champions League so it's not a huge difference.

Home of Barca Fans