Thiago Silva

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
In the 0-0 at the San Siro i can remember Bonera playing :)lol:) but not entirely sure who partnered him now, i thought it was Nesta, but my memory's awful.

dostoevskij

In the 0-0 at the San Siro i can remember Bonera playing :)lol:) but not entirely sure who partnered him now, i thought it was Nesta, but my memory's awful.

Thiago Silva was hurt and therefore didn't play in these two games in the quarterfinals. It was Mexes and Nesta if i remember correctly!!!

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism

That slide tackle on the Russian before the ball even reached his feet or had a chance to turn is as good as it gets. Hope someone saw it & gifs it.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Centre-half Silva, who joined PSG last summer, also spoke about how he almost signed for Barcelona - who he will face in the first leg of the Champions League quarter-finals on Tuesday.

"Last summer Barca had contact with my agent, it is the club where every player wants to play one day. As a kid I dreamt too, but it never materialised," he revealed.

"When Barcelona came last summer I was already in talks with PSG. I had even given my word to Leonardo that if I would leave Milan, it would be to sign at Paris."

Will play a big role tonight if PSG are to get through.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
He seems to have some poor balance, falling down anytime someone's close to him when he has the ball

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Defenders don't dive, it's too risky. If he hadn't gotten that first call we'd most likely have scored, so it'd be preposterous to dive there (although it looked a bit suspicious)

Home of Barca Fans