Thiago Silva

Indignado

Yea hummels is exactly what we need- another snail paced defender. With us playing a high line and all...it makes perfect sense.

Hummels is the same type of player as Piqué and similarly inconsistent. What we need is an experienced, not too old world class defender, exactly like Silva.

barcaboy15

Some of you guys are so out of touch. If we couldn't afford Thiago Silva last summer when Milan was selling how on earth do you think we can get him now that he is out of market and playing for one of the richest clubs in the world.
Forget about Thiago Silva already.

Never said we should try to get Silva, I said he would have been perfect for us and I wanted management to go for him last summer.

Of course now he's not an option, being captain of PSG!

literally cannot wait to see him back in action. I've never been so impressed by a defender, lol. And as far as I know he picked up one injury at PSG, and given how he NEVER loses balance I'm quite convinced he won't be injury prone ( yup , didn't watch him at Milan )
Getting him instead of Song for an extra 20 mil would have been a bargain, since Busquets is playing every game and Masch can also play defensive mid, and even T Silly as well

Once again very good, coming back from an injury as well. Valencia had a very good game, but PSG's solid defense held. As always, Silva and Matuidi were the best PSG players

It will be interesting to see to what extent he can block Barca's offense. i recall he wasn't too good when he played against us like 3 years ago.

Home of Barca Fans