Thiago Silva

I

instinct

Would never work. Only if they offer 32m + a player. PSG bought Silva for 40m or something like that.

mixer

Would never work. Only if they offer 32m + a player. PSG bought Silva for 40m or something like that.
PSG bought Silva for 42M. They are offering a lower bid to start negotiations... Why would they bid more than 40M right at the start? They may negotiate a lower fee

Jadentheman

took the words out of my mouth!

Barca started with 25M just for Neymar. It will go up and we might lose Alves in the process, not that it would make anyone else mad. However Alves seems to be key to convincing others to join us and getting rid of him immediately won't seem right or even in good eyes.

Barca started with 25M just for Neymar. It will go up and we might lose Alves in the process, not that it would make anyone else mad. However Alves seems to be key to convincing others to join us and getting rid of him immediately won't seem right or even in good eyes.

who's gonna dance samba now? :alveshat:

I don't think Alves should leave until Neymar feels comfortable and gets used to La liga.

mixer

Tonietto (agent Thiago Silva): "Barça is the best club in the world, how could we say no, we're not stupid... But it depends on PSG." [ser]

I am getting more and more excited

Newcomer

All of this "football as business" discussion makes me want to gouge my eyes out.

Yup, i understand you. Football is a passion, but Qatari use the sport only to make their country recognized and protected.
I don't see Alves leave Barça since he was one of the main initiator of Neyamr signing.
For the supposedly 32M bid, if Marquinhos value is 35-40M according Roma, i wonder how much can cost TS.
At least, if they really propose a deal, this whole drama story will end.

HS: i saw some propose Sanchez, i thought he had shown some promises at the end of the previous season. Would you be happy if he leaves ?

Jadentheman

I could care less about Alexis personally. Others might not like it though, but he's been underwhelming so I won't be sad nor will management get scolded too much.

Irish_Cules

Well it's obvious that he wants to come. Convincing PSG to sell will be a huge task though. I doubt PSG will be interested in Alexis. Where would he play? Pastore, Lavezzi, Lucas and Ibra occupy his possible positions and are all better players than him.

I

instinct

Well it's obvious that he wants to come. Convincing PSG to sell will be a huge task though. I doubt PSG will be interested in Alexis. Where would he play? Pastore, Lavezzi, Lucas and Ibra occupy his possible positions and are all better players than him.

:rosell:

Home of Barca Fans