Thiago Silva

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
BOGZbFdCIAAw2Fa.jpg

BOGfRdmCAAA-nPF.jpg

Pepe Silvia

Kind of conceded that we have lost Thiago A. based on the rumors and I've kind of made my peace with it. I'll always be a fan of his but now it's time to start thinking about the club, and we do have reinforcements in the midfield with Cesc and S. Roberto, Rafinha etc. I just want to see that defense get some TLC before the start of the season and Tito say and do some things in terms of tactical changes for me to feel good about next year. Attack wise we should be looking good lined up.

barca1899

I still don't get it, we spent 57 mil Euros on Neymar and still have enough to pay PSG at least 32 mil for Thiago?

We have paid 17m for Neymar this year and 10m already last year, the other 30m will be paid over the next two years. Our maximum budget without sales is 60m €, so there's enough money for Thiago silva. Now make it happen!:zubi::rosell::tito:

i_bleed_blaugrana

I think the initial bid of 32 was put in so they know exactly how much they want for him. Wise negotiating tactic so then they can counter-bid.

I think 42 mil + Alexis would be a fair deal.

The two Thiago's will make or break our summer IMO. If we have both by August, we will be looking mighty strong, with depth on all fronts. Imagine this starting xi:

VV;Dani,Silva,Piquè,Alba;Thiago,Busi,Iniesta;Pedro,Messi,Neymar...

Keeping Thiago is key tho, I'm not sold him to UTD is a done deal yet. Hope Xavi talked some sense into the kid...

Home of Barca Fans