Thiago Translantara

Icarium

Lifestealer
De Jong is not good enough yet, let him have one full season at Ajax and then we can splash all the cash. Having two young inexperienced players won't help much. This season Arthur integration must happen next De Jong.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Liking or disliking a player depends on circumstances. In current circumstances, yeah, I don't want him unless he is cheap.

We already have Gomes, Busquets, Arthur, Raki, Denis, Gomes, Alena, Oriol, Rafinha, Roberto, Coutinho in midfield.

If its the only option & for 70M, no thanks. I would rather wait for one year for other alternatives.

And you like Thiago too much, that you can't see past him.
Face it.

Of course we can wait, I consider 70-80m worth it imo. Not my money anyway, if Barca can sell Digne and Mina they can afford it too. I want us to be better not stay at the same level and also tired of seeing our virtually non creative midfield.

xXKonan

That dircomPedro guy isn't reliable at all.

Just another one of those yearly ITK accounts that come out of nowhere and claim they have insider information and start posting positive rumors to gain followers. Bet the guy will vanish after this window is shut.

Raketa10

Rummenigge(Bayern CEO): "We've said many times that we have too many midfielders in the squad. We want to cut down this number so the coach won't have a problem with unhappy players. I can't tell you any names now, but we will work on that."

FFS go for Thiago!!!

Last edited:

mc_lovin

Still not a fan of bringing Thiago back. Would much rather have a role player like Paulinho. Thaigo would just fuck up our youth developement this season (Arthur, Malcom, Dembele) - unless our coaching staff think they are not good enough. Then do it.

Raketa10

Still not a fan of bringing Thiago back. Would much rather have a role player like Paulinho. Thaigo would just fuck up our youth developement this season (Arthur, Malcom, Dembele) - unless our coaching staff think they are not good enough. Then do it.

What the hell does Thiago have with Dembele and Malcom? If you have said Atrhur and Alena ok but Dembele and Malcom? You are aware that they are wingers right?

mc_lovin

What the hell does Thiago have with Dembele and Malcom? If you have said Atrhur and Alena ok but Dembele and Malcom? You are aware that they are wingers right?

Simple: you would start Raktic-Busquets-Thiago in 90% of the games with Coutinho @left wing(dont lie to yourself).

Joan

Absolutely. You don't pay 70 mil for a player to sit on the bench.

Would add Alena to the list.

If we were to sign another midfielder, I wouldn't go for Thiago/Pjanić.

YodaMaster

Simple: you would start Raktic-Busquets-Thiago in 90% of the games with Coutinho @left wing(dont lie to yourself).

No actually start Thiago-Busquets-Coutinho or Thiago-Busquets-Arthur depending on where Valverde wants to play Coutinho (winger or midfield?) and have Alena (& Arthur if he isn't a starter) as first subs for Coutinho & Thiago and Rakitic as first sub for Busquets since he can't play higher. Then what happens between forwards Suarez, Dembélé, Malcom, Paco/Munir isn't Thiago's problem because he's a mdifielder. We'll have a lot of great talents in midfield & attack and there needs to be competition. The best players have to play the important matches and the others will play the less important ones. That's the way it should be if we want to win CL & Liga the same season. And not fucking subbing on Gomes and Paulinho in CL quarter finals ffs.

Raketa10

No we wouldn’t and even if we would why should anyone have a granted spot in our first 11? Demebele and Malcom should fight in every training, only in that way will they develop. Rakitic and Busi also won’t be able to play 90% of games this year again, no way!

We need a competitive team and not a team with only 11 class players who will be half dead again in March or April.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans