Thiago Translantara

Robbie

omgwtf, where do you guys get these players. La Masia probably has a secret football player cloning facility in their basement

Yugi

redcafe:
Apparently his little brother Rafael Alacantara is meant to be an even bigger talent. Fuckin Barca.

I like how Barca don't need Fabregas at the moment but are determined to weaken Arsenal significantly.

Just what the world needs, another technical midget blossoming at Barca....

:lol:

BarcaGirl

redcafe:
Apparently his little brother Rafael Alacantara is meant to be an even bigger talent. Fuckin Barca.

I like how Barca don't need Fabregas at the moment but are determined to weaken Arsenal significantly.

AzaR

Hope he gets to play a fair bit this season , love watching him play.

When he took the the ball down on his chest and held off the defender (just before the goal) it reminded me of RonnyD :p

jamrock

redcafe:

X

xaviniesta

When he took the the ball down on his chest and held off the defender (just before the goal) it reminded me of RonnyD :p
also the touch before the goal to take down keita's pass, simply amazing control. also the touch before the goal to take down keita's pass, simply amazing control. he should be the next ambassador for the ctr360 boots instead of cesc

Home of Barca Fans