Thiago Translantara

BarcaGirl

For his first classico he was really good. Made a few mistakes, but still impressed me at times. He's going to have a bright future.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
If anyone thought our lack of groove in midfield was down to Thiago, Xavi entrance dispelled it entirely as we looked pretty much the same.
Some good stuff from the boy in the match. Nice work rate and confidence to take on anyone.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
nice game thiago.....the midfield was screwed with no DM and when xavi came in it looked the same .....some nice dribbles by thiago

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
He's legit.

Still would be nervous if Xavi or Iniesta go down for a long period of time, but it's going to be hard keeping him out. Once he got his composure he showed how good he's going to be.

F

Flavia

I think he playing today shows Pep has a lot of faith in him, and that cesc won't affect him that much, but we'll see.

M

mitkoa7x

He sucked in the 1st half but he started the 2nd with alot of swager, at times he would beat 3 players at the same time :worthy:

adil_909

He's legit.

Still would be nervous if Xavi or Iniesta go down for a long period of time, but it's going to be hard keeping him out. Once he got his composure he showed how good he's going to be.

just hope he doesn't pull a bojan with all the competition in front of him and start going backwards instead of forwards. right now we're all saying thiago and cesc are the future ouf our midfield, but many thought bojan pedro messi were going to be our offensive line in a few years. i guess it might still happen, but just hope the lad can keep his head and make the most of his opportunities.

Home of Barca Fans