Thiago Translantara

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Meta, Jeffren was NOT wearing #11 during the pre-season. Whatever be the reason but if I remember right he was not wearing

I can only hope Thiago won't lose patience in a year's time and has a great future with Barcelona

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
he wore it in the Split and Inter games. when he came on against Munich he was wearing #30 for some reason. still, it was back with him for the US tour, but then we sold him, so it made no nevermind.

Yes I know if anyone in Barcelona history is associated with that number it's that man, but Pep is a mythical creature, so he doesn't count.

:lol:

touché.

jamrock

The 11 is not really for his part of the field, but all the sexy numbers in that area are taken (4,6,8), 20 would have been boss but afellay has it.

@ estel

I doubt he will leave after one season in the first team, even if he doesn't get has much minutes has he would like, he has to much confidence in himself to do that. he will be here for at least two more seasons. then it will begin to get interesting one way or the other

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I agree with the statement above that Thiago has the confidence to fight for his spot but there is also his father and there is also pep. And "mister" doesn't stand any complaints from agents.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah, seems like it's been awhile since there's been a meddlesome agent on the fringe of shangrila...Alas, we're back to it with Mazinho

ivan22

I realy realy hope he takes his time and dont make any imprudent move. He has to fight for his place and maybe this is going to take a year. Hope Pep rotates a lot, so he gets his minute. In fact it's not Thiago's ego that I fear, its his fucking father's. stupid parents who wants to succeed their children at any cost. how can he expect his son to be a starter in barca at the age of 20??

I'm finished, and drunk also, fucking parents needs to gtfo, he needs a proper 'agent'

Yugi

I realy realy hope he takes his time and dont make any imprudent move. He has to fight for his place and maybe this is going to take a year. Hope Pep rotates a lot, so he gets his minute. In fact it's not Thiago's ego that I fear, its his fucking father's. stupid parents who wants to succeed their children at any cost. how can he expect his son to be a starter in barca at the age of 20??

I'm finished, and drunk also, fucking parents needs to gtfo, he needs a proper 'agent'

108d.gif

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Seluk and Raiola are proper agents, and they're monumental douchebags.

vocal agents of any kind are annoying.

The 11 is not really for his part of the field, but all the sexy numbers in that area are taken (4,6,8), 20 would have been boss but afellay has it.

I like the #11. it's a wingers number, true, but it's underutilised, especially in Spain.

and I love the fact that Thiago could make it his own for club AND country.

dalitis8

Banned
Thiago, his daddy and Thiago fanboys should stop whingeing.

He will get his chances. If he is good, it will show, if he is not, then we may sell him to Roma...or Arsenal.

USWAY

Thiago, his daddy and Thiago fanboys should stop whingeing.

He will get his chances. If he is good, it will show, if he is not, then we may sell him to Roma...or Arsenal.

He's good, yes. He's shown it, yes. But he's still young. I think he's has more balls than Bojan, so he doesn't need to be a starter to keep developing. But he's going to be behind Cesc and battle Keita for playing time as Pep loves him. Stop being a Cescista and be a bit of a realist in this situation. Everything is not as simple as "if he's good then he'll perform."

Where would Cesc be if he'd tried to stay at Barca instead of going to Arsenal and playing?

Phatroonaldo

He should leave next season, will be 21 and sitting on the bench does not do any good for a young player - especially if that player has potential to become a ballon d'or candidate.

We'll probably buy him back for £60 mil anyway.

Home of Barca Fans